Superman Returns

what about the song at the end of trailer 2? I've heard it in several trailers. it has operatic vocals and very theatrical music

Hey everybody. I wanted to know if anyone knew what song is playing in the TV spot for Superman Returns that starts with Lois talking to Clark and she's asking him if he knows what its like to meet someone who is from a different world but because of a connection they just know they should be together. Its the last TV spot on the official website (#8 or 9). The TV spot ends with Clark saying, "Who are we talking about?" If anyone knows that would be GREAT!!! I've been searching high and low and can't find it. Its not on the Sound of Superman soundtrack either.

I'm looking to find out the name and artist for the music that is used in the 2nd Superman Returns full US trailer. It's the music that starts after Lex says "You're not seeing the big picture here!" I'm willing to bet that Immediate Music could be the artist, because it sounds like their work, but I'd like to get the title, if anyone could manage to track it down. SoundtrackNet has no listing for the 2nd US trailer so far.

Thanks in advance!

I am trying to find the music to the part of the trailer when Jorel is talking to Clark and then Clark saids "It is not easy being who he is, keep secrets. Does anyone know the name of the music. I look Soundtrack.net and it is very confusing to me how to read it. Please someone help me.

Does anyone know the name of the song that is use in this fanmade trailer. I have looked everywhere for it. There is two different verison but the same music is play. Thanks for anyones help.

Here is the link:

Thanks again!!!

The person who created the trailer (Jlandsw) on youtube actually said in the comments what the song was. "The name of the song is called Back Biter and it's from Pheifer Broz. It was used in a TV spot for Spider-Man the movie." She also said "Unfortunately it's not available to buy or download, i had to rip the music straight from the trailer."

There ya go!

umm ok, the newish superman returns ad has a real songon it that i have heard before but cant remember the name, AND I WANT IT, so if anyone knows it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know :D

maybe "The Rescue" by American Hi-Fi

but i dont know wich trailer your talking abt. :usesearch:

I've been looking for this music for forever and a day! Does anyone have any ideas about what it may be?? It sounds like beach music/ambient sort of.

You're right, it is pretty good and hard to find. TV Spot #2 is not bad either but not sure which one that is. Anybody also know if there is just a musical score that just plays the intro to the Superman theme by John Williams? It's the music you hear once you first go to the web address above. Thanks in advance.

I heard this same song again for a preview for a 9/11 tv special on The Science Channel yesterday!!! I'm positive it was the same song as in the Superman tv spot.

I heard a bit more of the music in the 9/11 tv spot and at the end it was a lot of piano. It sounded like if you put your hands on piano keys all at once. Just a boom or something. And theres no words. But it sounds a little like Coldplay. Ughh I feel like I'm solving the da vinci code or something! Will anyone ever figure out this music? :(

TV Spot #2 is American Hi-Fi - The Rescue...i love that song too!!!

as for tv spot #8, i have no idea, but i hope someone figures it out soon!!!

add me to the list that would like to know about this music piece
i am dying to know the author and title

the music piece is called "Fortress of Solitude" and can be found on the original superman soundtrack with christpher reeve. I don't know if they remade it for the new movie.

does anyone know the name to that song on a couple of superman returns commecial it goes "respect i earned every since the day i was born respect i earned" thats all the lyrics the commercial plays

Back