Smokin' Aces

man you rock so hard..... words cannot express my gratitude!!! thank you so much for the help, the song is awesome!

I don't know if this has been covered or not, but I am looking for the song in the trailer where it says something like "How many dangerous hitmen does it take to take out one burnt out snitch?"

I also want to know what the "Oh Yeah, Alright" song is from TV Trailer 2, and I have downloaded every possible version of Black Betty and it is not even close!

Help a brutha out some!?!?

Originally posted by brose99@Jan 17 2007, 01:00 AM
I also want to know what the "Oh Yeah, Alright" song is from TV Trailer 2, and I have downloaded every possible version of Black Betty and it is not even close!

I would also like to know this.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jan 17 2007, 07:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jan 17 2007, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brose99@Jan 17 2007, 01:00 AM

I would also like to know this. [/b][/quote]
It is 100%: Spiderbait - "Black Betty" (Ram Jam Cover).

The part of the song in the tv spot 2 clip starts around the 1:30 mark in the song.

So no one knows what the last song is at the end of the teaser trailer with the fast paced, thumping bass beat?

nobody knows what that funky song from the Smokin' Aces trailer is where you just hear the lyrics "oh yeah, alright, oh yeah alright?" Impossible, somebody always knows. Come on people, I'll give the first person to correctly name it $1

sum1 owes me a dollar it is Black Betty except its the Remix and its on the Dukes of Hazzard CD or juss get it on limewire black betty remix...

Originally posted by majorwasp@Jan 23 2007, 04:56 PM
nobody knows what that funky song from the Smokin' Aces trailer is where you just hear the lyrics "oh yeah, alright, oh yeah alright?" Impossible, somebody always knows. Come on people, I'll give the first person to correctly name it $1
It's: Spiderbait - "Black Betty" (Ram Jam Cover). The part that plays in the trailer with the oh yeah alright lyrics is from around the 1 minute 30 second part in the song.

Damnit I downloaded every version of Black Betty I could find on Limewire and nowhere in the song do I hear that "oh yeah, alright" part! Do I still owe you a dollar?

Originally posted by majorwasp@Jan 24 2007, 01:16 PM
Damnit I downloaded every version of Black Betty I could find on Limewire and nowhere in the song do I hear that "oh yeah, alright" part! Do I still owe you a dollar?
I got it off Limewire to be sure and it is definately the song. There were a lot of fake versions on Limewire which were just loops of the chorus over and over. Get the song off of itunes to get the right one.

It sounds close to Black Betty or some form of remix, but I don't think it is. The closets I've heard a version of Black Betty sound like the music from the Smokin Aces trailer is by DJ Tyson & Royal Gigolos, which you can find on iTunes. At about 1:24 into the song it starts to go, but I still don't think that it's the right song. I have to say it sounds really close, but there is no Alright or Ok in the song, which I think it might of been added into the song by the editor of the trailer. I'm going to mess with the Black Betty remix and try adding Alright and Ok in Soundtrack and see if it sounds close. Anyone else think they can come up with a better answer let me know because I'm dyin' to try and figure this one out. It is a very catchy song.

I stand corrected it is in fact a remix version of Black Betty by Spiderbait from "according to Limewire" the Dukes of Hazzard soundtrack although if that's true the iTunes doesn't have it on their version of the Dukes of Hazzard soundtrack. The only place I could find it for download was on Limewire. For your search type in Black Betty : Spiderbait : Dukes. Download the version with the most hits that should be the correct version. If it doesn't sound like it to you, you have to realize that the guy who edited the trailor took different parts of the song to use with the trailer like the begining of the trailer the music is from 2:21-2:27 and possibly looped. Then the middle of the trailer starts at around 1:30 and goes till the end of the trailer. I hope this helps out.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Jan 27 2007, 11:17 AM
Wait, is there a remix of the spiderbait version?
It seems as if a remix of the Spiderbait version might have been done for the Dukes Of Hazzard movie.

Heres a video that uses the Spiderbait version with the oh yeah alright lyrics part that is also heard in the smokin aces trailer. Right around the 1 minute 20 second mark in the video.

Back