Smokin' Aces

The "Oh Yeah, Alright" song that you guys are looking for IS in fact the song "Black Betty" by the group "Spider Bait". The specific part that is featured in the "Smokin Aces" trailer is in the middle of the song...provided that you are getting the Real Full Version of it.

I checked Limewire, for example, and found numerous links to the song that turned out to be edited loops of the first third of the song...so when you search for it, make sure that are getting the whole thing and not some edited version.

If you do use limewire... I did find the full version there as well.

Originally posted by Netwraith7540@Jan 28 2007, 02:06 PM
The "Oh Yeah, Alright" song that you guys are looking for IS in fact the song "Black Betty" by the group "Spider Bait". The specific part that is featured in the "Smokin Aces" trailer is in the middle of the song...provided that you are getting the Real Full Version of it.

I checked Limewire, for example, and found numerous links to the song that turned out to be edited loops of the first third of the song...so when you search for it, make sure that are getting the whole thing and not some edited version.

If you do use limewire... I did find the full version there as well.
Yay somebody else who believes what i've been saying all along. :)

does anyone know the song being played in this tv spot???

ive looked through this entire post and i dont know if anyone as asked about the song they play right before the nazi guys come out of the elevator and the cops just stand there waiting for the door to open. it sounds like a techno heart beat of some sort.

or what about at the end when he pulls the plugs? i dont know why the good songs they play in the movie arent put in the sountrack. any help is great.

The song that plays when Ryan Reynold's character pulls the plus is Dead Reckoning by Clint Mansell.

Back