Strange...

Omg that pregnant chick, I just couldn't deal with her. :lol: They played on the accent a bit too much I think.

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 30 2005, 06:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 30 2005, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 06:19 PM
The dark side does use the force, just for evil and not good. Thats all.
I read that in the Comic Book Guy voice. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: That makes is much more funny.

Originally posted by 4swrds@Nov 30 2005, 03:21 PM
If I convert to the dark side..... what happens to my blue Lightsaber? come on A Sith with a blue Lightsaber,...... so uncoo.... B)
Well you will have to have red sabre but come on is that so bad?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 30 2005, 06:22 PM
Omg that pregnant chick, I just couldn't deal with her. :lol: They played on the accent a bit too much I think.
Ohhh yahh?

Pardon me for not using the quote button, but Toronto is where I'm from as well...ohhh man, whats ur name dude...want to come over and play some super mario kart?

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Nov 30 2005, 06:29 PM
Pardon me for not using the quote button, but Toronto is where I'm from as well...ohhh man, whats ur name dude...want to come over and play some super mario kart?
:lol: :lol: Don't do it! He'll make you put the lotion in the basket!

there will be no lotion involved...just some serious competitive super mario kart (snes, of course) 150cc championship

I have a modded box dude, I have like every good nes, snes, genesis, n64 game ever made.

man that xbox probably brings good kicks then, luckyyy...
man, i think theyre only making a few more games for xbox...
and i think one of them is the new prince of persia game,
so i might be that up... :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 07:44 PM
Oh! Mygod! Aldrin I'm getting you this for Christmas. --> click :lol:
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ohhhh man, i want that...i want that, on a 3/4 length shirt I WANT THAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MELISSAAAAA!!! I WAAAAANT THAT!!!!

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N+Nov 30 2005, 06:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALDR123456789N @ Nov 30 2005, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 07:44 PM
Oh! Mygod! Aldrin I'm getting you this for Christmas. --> click :lol:
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ohhhh man, i want that...i want that, on a 3/4 length shirt I WANT THAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MELISSAAAAA!!! I WAAAAANT THAT!!!! [/b][/quote]
Which color and what size?

Yeah dude, mod your box if you have one and then you can rent xbox games and copy them on to your hard drive, it saves me tons of money. I recommend doing this if you are gamer, its worth your time and money which isn't much really.

Modchip = $49.99
I screwed it up on the install so I went to a place they charged me an extra $20 to fix it.
Bigger Harddrive = $89.99 (80 gig)

Thats it, you can buy cheaper mod chips too. I probably have 15 xbox games on it right now so whats that like $750 worth of games, so its definitly worth the money. Plus the hundreds of old games too, nes, snes, n64, genesis, all the ataris, calecovision, dos games, ps1. It so sweet.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah dude, mod your box if you have one and then you can rent xbox games and copy them on to your hard drive, it saves me tons of money. I recommend doing this if you are gamer, its worth your time and money which isn't much really.

Modchip = $49.99
I screwed it up on the install so I went to a place they charged me an extra $20 to fix it.
Bigger Harddrive = $89.99 (80 gig)

Thats it, you can buy cheaper mod chips too. I probably have 15 xbox games on it right now so whats that like $750 worth of games, so its definitly worth the money. Plus the hundreds of old games too, nes, snes, n64, genesis, all the ataris, calecovision, dos games, ps1. It so sweet.
ohh, i think its time to go to chinatown! :ph34r: i'm going to get donkey kong country, final fantasy vii, diddy kong racing, contra alien wars...

Back