Strange...

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah but let's not forget that their men are ultrahot and have wicked accents.
Don't make me blush :wub: ..... Its true, its true..... Canadian Guys get all the babes, cause "we" live in provinces

Originally posted by 4swrds+Nov 30 2005, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Nov 30 2005, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 03:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Nov 30 2005, 06:05 PM
I guess provinces are kinda cool.  :rolleyes:

Pff, they're only the COOLEST.
Haha! yeah I do enjoy our "provinces"

Theyre all thats in right, provinces are the new...... black? [/b][/quote]
*pinches cheek* You're the cutest thing ever.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 06:10 PM
hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

EH??????
Laugh if you will, Midwesterner, but you sound the same!

That damn Fargo movie. It made us sound so dumb, but no one actually talks like that here.

how is this damn avatar scary!? sure, it might make me look like a pervert...anyways, ur so sweet melissaaaaa...i want to pet ur puppiesssssssss :ph34r:
anyways, ohh man, where in canada are you from?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 06:16 PM
That damn Fargo movie. It made us sound so dumb, but no one actually talks like that here.
THAT move was so annoying.

:eek: ...... Naw I can't convert to the dark side.............

..must use force.....

Ontario is the place to go, place you know... and you love

Toronto, you?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 06:16 PM
:lol: Who said anything about Fargo? You think I don't know any midwesterners firsthand?

No one ever thinks they have an accent til they spend time around someone with a different one. I don't think I sound like a southerner but all the yankees around here think I'm a redneck. <_<

The dark side does use the force, just for evil and not good. Thats all.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Nov 30 2005, 06:16 PM
how is this damn avatar scary!? sure, it might make me look like a pervert...anyways, ur so sweet melissaaaaa...i want to pet ur puppiesssssssss :ph34r:
anyways, ohh man, where in canada are you from?
Hahah pervert.. it's the eyes I think, you're all, like, Debonaire Assassin or some shit. It's all very hot.

Rhonda you didn't like Fargo??

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 06:19 PM
The dark side does use the force, just for evil and not good. Thats all.
I read that in the Comic Book Guy voice. :lol:

If I convert to the dark side..... what happens to my blue Lightsaber? come on A Sith with a blue Lightsaber,...... so uncoo.... B)

Back