Song in Las Vagas

terwasengur

Reaction score
hey, does anyone remember the song in las vegas, it was a womans voice, i think it was played during the proposal.

which episode?

Can you describe the song more? Genre/type, lyrics?

it was the most recent episode, the one where the main character comes home from, a stint in the military. i am not sure what genre it was...soft rock maybe?

it was the most recent episode, the one where the main character comes home from, a stint in the military. i am not sure what genre it was...soft rock maybe?

I too am looking for info on this song. It's a woman singing, and I'd consider it a light rock or contemporary kind of song... anyway, the lyrics that I managed to catch (or think I caught) were "All I want is one thing, to hear you breathing" and then later on "You're all that I want, you're all that I need". I've checked on some other sites with no luck so far... :angry:

I've been searching high and low for this song and artist as well with the lyrics you mentioned above. I'm not getting a vibe for who the artist might be. But I'm thinking it might be someone new - or a new single for an upcoming album? Who knows! :D

To repeat the request for what we are looking for:

NBC's "Las Vegas" 2nd season premiere episode from 9/13/04 titled "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?"
The scene is when Danny (Josh Duhamel) proposes to Mary (Nikki Cox).
The song in the background is a woman singing (soft, ballad-ish) with some of the following lyrics:

"All I want is one thing, to hear you breathing,"
"You're all that I want, all that I need."

If anyone comes up with anything, thanks so much!

Found something... the song and artist are "All That I Want" by Michelle Featherstone. She has a website that you can check out and listen to other of her tunes online. Try http://www.michellefeatherstone.com/hear.htm

This particular song is not available as of yet, but she has a notice on the main page that she will be providing it in the near future. YAY! :)

Back