Las Vegas Season 1

I didn't watch, but when it originally came out, I remember searching for SR-71 - Whip It. Was that it?

hey i've just been watching the the las vegas dvd season 1 collection just wanted to kno if anyone can tell me the track and artist these lyrics come from, the music is at the start of the dvd during the selection menu.

the lyrics go something like this:

no guilt
no shame
no limit (or pity)
youve plyed the game baby in sin city.

There kinda rockish with a very heavy and fast beat.

Does anyone know the name of the song and who's it by that is used as the Las Vegas Theme

"A Little Less Coversation (JXL Remix)" by Elvis Presley

:ph34r: i know it's an Elvis Presley song, but does anyone know that remix or version played in the theme song for the NBC show: Las Vegas?? and if it's possibly sung by some other person?

I know the song is "A Little Less Conversation" sung by Elvis Presly. I think the version in Las Vegas was custom mixed for the show.

I believe it was the Junkie XL remix of the Elvis song. It's available as the first track on the show's soundtrack.

What's the name of the song played when Delinda enters the restaurant?

NBC generously gives you the artist and music that it plays in the show. I don't watch it but I have a list of the songs played in the pilot episode that you asked for.

"Pilot" 9/22/2003

Song/Artist

"Ain"t That A Kick in the Head", Dean Martin
"Papa Loves Mambo", Xavier Cougat
"Tomorrow", Avril Lavigne
"Voodoo Baby", Hypnogaja
"We Used to Be Friends," Dandy Warhols

Hope this help some.

Junebuggie

Does anyone know the song that is played during the wet t-shirt contest in the episode "New Orleans" I don't think it is listed on the NBC Site

From Wikipedia: "Different theme songs have been used, depending on where, how or when the show is viewed. In Australia, Portugal, UK, Netherlands and other countries the theme song is Let It Ride by Charlie Clouser and Jon Ingoldsby while in other countries, such as the USA and Canada, the theme song is A Little Less Conversation (the Junkie XL mix) by Elvis Presley. For the American DVD as well as the episodes available for viewing on NBC's website, the Clouser song is used."

ok, who does THIS version?? BTO definitly wrote it or ran it originally, but who is the female vocal now?

I know this topic is a little old, but the new version of this song used on Las Vegas is on iTunes. It's listed with the artist being Charlie Clauser.

Las Vegas Season 1 Ep 5 & WWE Song Requests

Las Vegas Season 1 Ep 5 "Groundhog Summer"

I would like to know the dance/trance music that is played in this episode.

The scene is where Danny and Ed goes to some nightclub to search for a guy. The dance music is kind of instrumental and is played as they arrive into the nightclub.

Regards

I have a question about the show, "Always Faithful", who were the musical artists playing at the Montecito? I can't remember the words, but the voice was kind of raspy.

Back