Las Vegas Season 1

I think this song was made specifically for the show. The lyrics are very Vegas/gambling specific. Maybe it was too expensive for the producers to license the Junkie XL song in Australia so they commissioned a theme song for cheaper.

Just thought I'd help by joining the hunt, and to give some more info!

It seems that, not only has Australia got a different sound track for las vegas, but so does the UK...

Seems to me that there are alot of people looking for this dam track!! It fits Las Vegas really well...(almost too well - which as a previous post pointed out, maybe its custom made for the show?!)

at the end when Danny is in the car leaving Las Vegas he said I love this city there is this old 1960-1970 song can someone tell me the song name and the artist thanks

thanks a lot.. the song was sounded very familiar but just didn't know quite what it was...
thank you :D

Perhaps Elvis wrote it, but CCR definitely was the version of the song on the show. The two don't sound anything alike.

Hi, new member, just registered so I can post this question! I just watched the rerun of the episode "Pros and Cons and had the same question about the song playing while the conwoman gets out of the pool.

I went to another site which named a song "Slowly", by Max Sedgley, but didn't specify that it played in this scene, and I don't think "Slowly" is the song?? For one thing, it was a female singer, which isn't definitive, but...

Anyway, I couldn't find "Slowly" anywhere to give a listen. Also, I thought the song in the pool scene really sounded like Morcheeba.

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Can anyone tell me the artist and song title in Episode #116 New Orleans?
It is a Black Male Artist and he is singing something about, "Voodoo Magic".

Does anyone know the song playing in episode #105 "Groundhog Summer", when Danny & Ed are driving the guy who attacked Delinda to the desert? Please help. Thanks.

No that's not it. It's a male singer. Sounds kinda like an easy grunge rock or something like that. It's kinda hard to describe. I would describe it as like a layed back nine inch nails song or a group like that.

So tonight they are re running the Pilot of Las vegas. does anyone know the Openning song......not the normal titles song.

Any description -- genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc?

Back