Las Vegas Season 3

thanks for the info posted, Are you sure those are the songs for Part 2? I keep searching all songs but no luck yet.

could youplease tell me where you got the part 1 music, so I could follow it up maybe at the same source and get the music for part 2?
thanks alot

NBC's website was a joke, so I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me find out the name of an artist and song heard in the 10-03-05 episode of Las Vegas. It was the scene where Jerry O'Connell started a sort of bunny hop line dance to a song sung by a female vocalist with foreign or nonsensical lyrics. It was a "fun" song and I'd very much like to find out what it is so I can buy it. Any help is very much appreciated.

the song came on right at the end of the show, i think the artist name and song name was even displayed, but i forgot what it was, i think the song might have been called
"move your body", however, im not sure

I really wished they would have used the song from the Wendy's commercial Satisfaction by Benny Benassi, that would have been cool. But they didn't.

Instead they chose to play African singer Miriam Makeba's song Pata Pata.

You can here it here:

http://www.last.fm/music/Miriam%20Makeba/P...Miriam%20Makeba

Track 1.

You may need to register, but that is the song.

I still think the should have used Satisfaction. Oh well.

Thanks proof. I've actually been looking for that song since I first heard it like 2 years ago. I'm sure future Las Vegas episodes will have the Satisfaction song.

Originally posted by songjunkie@Dec 15 2005, 01:11 PM
I'm sure future Las Vegas episodes will have the Satisfaction song.
God I hope not.

:lol:

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the episode when danny and the girl are making out at his new loft overlooking the vegas strip? any help will be appreciated, thanks

sorry if this is a repost havent been on for awhile

just wondering if anyone knew the opening song for the episode "what ever happened to seymour mcgoon?" of las vegas

the song is sung by a girl and is a breathe from the telepopmusic ish type of song all mellow and technoish.

thanx for the help

also the words the girl says in the beginning are "come on closer, i wanna show you, what i like to do"

thanx again

Originally posted by misslinda_lou@Dec 28 2005, 07:36 AM
The name of the song is Pata Pata....it's an old song by a woman named Miriam Makeba.
I already got it. Thanks for the reply. :)

The song is "Come On Closer" by Jem... the album is called Finally Woken. For future reference, it can take a while to get a reply on these kind of sites, so if you have some of the lyrics, try going to google and searching something like - "come on closer" + "show you what I like to do" - Generally, one or two lines from a song are enough to do a lyric search for, and you can often find the title of the song and the artist.

Hope you enjoy the song!! :)

Las Vegas

During the opening segment of Las Vegas last night, they were playing a song that has been airing on my local alternative radio station. Does anyone know the song title or artist? iTunes thanks you in advance for the sales help.

What was the hip hop song playing at the beginning of the stip club sequence?

thanks

I think the opening song you are looking for is Cold Heart Bitch by Jet

sorry that was cold hard bitch...... and the other song from the strip club is called Pony by Ginuwine

Back