Shows that shouldn't have cancelled...but were

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 22 2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah, and why Lisa Simpson has been 8 years old since the show first aired.
And maggie?

Originally posted by leone@Jan 23 2007, 04:36 PM
Futurama but it's coming back so :woo:
GOOD! One of my favorite shows everrrr :woo:

Originally posted by a_iver+Jan 23 2007, 03:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jan 23 2007, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jan 23 2007, 04:36 PM
Futurama but it's coming back so :woo:
GOOD! One of my favorite shows everrrr :woo: [/b][/quote]
Nice, I liked that show too.

Originally posted by goodasgold@Jan 23 2007, 08:24 PM
I also liked The Lone Gunmen
:lol: :lol: Dude I love you! Glad someone else remembers it. :nerd:

Oh shit I loved that show! And I can't believe I forgot Arrested Development.

How about all the old shows on Nickelodeon and Disney. Like the gummie bears, rugrats, ahh real monsters, doug, rocko's modern life, salute your shorts (kids got old), tailspin, darkwing duck etc.....

I can't believe you even know about those shows, you were like a baby when they were on.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 23 2007, 08:22 PM
I can't believe you even know about those shows, you were like a baby when they were on.
I grew up on those shows, I love em'. :D

Richard Bey show, Son of the beach, Conan the series and Robocop the series

Shows that were "gone before their time" :angry: :
Freaks and Geeks
Arrested Development
Action
Andy Richter Controls the Universe
Deadwood

Oh, and Baywatch Nights. :lol:

Me and my sister use to love watching Beautiful People (or making fun of it rather :lol:). It kind of ended out of nowhere

I now have a passionate hatred for cartoon network for cancelling the best cartoon ever, Samurai Jack, for no apparent reason. I mean, come on! It wins an Emmy, and next day they cancel it! What kind of sense does that make?

And what about Invader Zim? That show was freakin awesome. I thought it was pretty popular too so I don't know why that one was taken off either. Too disturbing for kids maybe? :lol:

Back