Scrubs Season 6

Try one of these songs.

Episode 5.16 - "My Bright Idea"
Scene: Janitor puts his past to use to take advantage of J.D. changing his batteries.
"Running One" by Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek, Reinhold Heil. Album: 'Run Lola Run' Soundtrack
Scene: Everyone celebrates Carla and Turk's news.
"All of the Words" by Kutless. Album: 'Sea of Faces'

Thanks a lot man. It was the Kutless song. I thought that was who it was but I wasn't sure of the song. Where did you find out your info?

What was the song playing when Dr. Kelso comes in and revokes the employee discount at the coffee shop (close to the end of the episode)? Male singer.

What's the name of the last song in the newest Scrubs episode where J.D. had the poop disorder? -- It started out with a cool guitar sound. -- Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know the name of the song that they play in the episode of scrubs were J.D. and Dr. Cox are going to Brendan Frasier's funeral. It starts playing after Dr.Cox finds out that Brendan Frasier is dead and I think there is a lyric that says "If only I could dream" or something like that. It's a slow song. Thanks!

I don't have the answer to that song, but if anyone was looking for the song the janitor plays when he starts dancing, it's Martin Sexton and the song is called "Diner".

Other songs on this week's Scrubs episode that I recognized are The Fray's "How to Save a Life" and "She Is", respectively. They were played when JD was having the daydream/dream flashbacks.

I'm trying to figure out what song is playing when Eliot has to tell the guy that he had tried to kill himself... I got some of the lyrics "When I feel like I might fall, underneath the pressure of it all" I've looked everywhere, and can't find it. It's not Winter by Josh Radin, any help would be greatly appreciated!

What's the song at the end of the newest Scrubs episode called?

if I had to guess which Brett Dennen song it is. . .I'd say it's called "AIN'T NO REASON"

Give it a shot.

"Ain't No Reason" - several sources have this listed as the song

What was the name of the artist or song at the end of tonight's scrub episode when the nurse is dying?

Back