Scrubs Season 5

The song at the end, I can't remember the placement very well, but it's at the part where JD returns the buddah. If anyone can get me this I would be very grateful

If you are talking about the My New God Episode the songs played during that episode are:

Featured Music:
"In The Sun" by Joseph Arthur
"Slave to Love" by Bryan Ferry
"This Time Around" by Emotion Project
"Koyaanisqatsi" by Philip Glass (edit)

Hope it helps.

Does anyone know who wrote the song "In the Sun"? I have versions from both Joseph Arthur and Chris Martin/Michael Stipe, but whose came first?

I wasn't really sure where to ask this question, but as the song appeared in an episode of Scrubs, I thought this section might work. Feel free to move it if I thought wrong

The song at the end when Zack Braff is discussing why the divorcee surgeon is so protective.
And continues throughout the usual "moral summary" at the end of the episode. :-D
I could only catch the lyrics: "...to give you what you want..."

(hehe sorry) Any ideas?

Does any one know who sings the song played at the end of the scrubs episode were his brother comes to visit and elliot wants a baby?

I want to find out the name of the song that's being played in the background when all the patients are dying because if the infected organs near the end of the episode. I've caught the tail end of it on the radio a dew times so I can surmise that its fairly popular.

Last nights episods of Scubs was the one where JD needs to make a speech for the main old Dr. and a rich guy is in the hospital and he get the experimental pill that was promised to another patient just because he is rich. At the end of the show a song came on and the chorus keep saying "These feelings wont go away"

In the episode where J.D. breaks up with the girl that I believe is mandy moore, could someone tell me what song is playing at the end of episode when he is saying that he is looking for the right girl for him but haven't found her yet.

Scrubs Season 5 "My Way Home"

Can someone tell me the name of the song that plays at the end of the Scrubs episode "My Way Home" that plays at the end of the episode that goes my way home. Thanks. :D :D

Back