Criminal Minds Season 1

I can't remember which episode this was in but at the very end Gabriel (Mandy Patinkin) was at some kind of concert and there was a boy playing a cello on stage by himself.

I know i've heard this piece before and I'm pretty sure it was in a movie and quite possibly a horror movie. I seem to remember someone being killed pretty gruesomely and there was no sound other than this cello piece.

I know this is pretty vague but hopefully someone recognized it. :)

The song you're looking for ...

Bach - "Cello Suite No. 1"

Can't listen to sound samples to confirm, but this question was asked already, I believe here, and that was the answer given ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Really? I searched and didn't find that anywhere. Hmmm... anyway thanks for the answer.

You're welcome! B)

Uh, it may have been another site I saw the answer ... hehe ... (just did a search for it here, too, couldn't find it) (Sorry bout dat!)

anyone know the name of the song at the end of tonights episode? march 15th. some lryics says " musis is not forgotten"

Is that the one with the man and woman singing? The man sounded a lot like Bono. I couldn't figure out who the woman singing was. I hope that helps a little.

Theheffe11, I apologize. I was wrong...that is definitely not Bono, hah! I did a little search and the song is called "When the Music's Not Forgotten" and it is by Deadman. Beautiful song.

Does anyone know what the song title is and who sings the song that was playing at the end of Criminal Minds. I've heard it in other shows but never catch who sings it. Thanks!

Is it " Hallelujah" or how ever you spell it written by Leonard Cohen and sung by various artist? I prefer the Rufus Wainwright version on the Shrek soundtrack.

Hope thats what your looking for.

Junebuggie

Nice try june but I don't think that is it :confused: (just does not sound like it). The Commercial plays on the 21st during The Unit and Amazing Race. Might have played befor but that is the 1st time I heard it.

The lyrics go

"Down may the truth fall on too you now" then it goes on a "oooooo" thing and it finals "how does it feel to be left behind", "ooooooo ooooooo o" or something like that. The start I am not so sure of but I think the lady singing is saying those words. The last word is in question? Either "Nice or Now" Now fits in better, but?

I am looking for the same thing so if anybody might know let krosmith know.

temp99004

Nice,

That sounds like it with the lyrics. First, I can't believe you know that DJEiffelT and second thank you.

:D

temp99004

nope, junebuggie answered the original question correctly. definitely the song from shrek, only a different singer, blah blah.

Thank you triple,

The song "Hallelujah' was sung by Jeff Buckley. I still prefer Rufus Wainwrighs version.

Junebuggie

I apologise for the lack of knowledge, but there was an excellent song on during the episode of Criminal Minds, an excellent ambiant piece... Does anyone know what songs were used during the episode?

Thanks...

Back