Scrubs Season 5

Scrubs season 5

At the end of the episode where Carla finds out shes pregnant, goes along the lines of "all of my life...."????? anybody know?

nevermind i got it
it's the long road by pearl jam
just its not on itunes except for live versions, anyone know where i can get it?

scrubs season 5

I was watching it on Dvd it was a very odd song. The best way to describe it is opera funeral music. It was when everyone was turning JD
they where all concentrating really hard and this creepy music was playing. Any help even if it isn't the same song something that is creepy sounding any help is apprechiated.

Never mind i am a complete idiot question has been answered it was on the website it was Koyaanisqatsi by phillip glass

There is a song at the end of the episode where Dr. Cox's son is being babtized and the song is rather slow and it has these lyrics "All I wish for and all I need..." You hear that clip when Dr. Cox and his sister are playing basketball.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

Scrubs Season 5 Air Band

I want to know what the song is when turk is auditioning for the cool cats, air band. The song sounds like an old school hip hop song, and the lyrics say something like "she's poison". Turk dances and lip syncs to the song.

i was watching the episode "My Day At The Races" when JD turns 30 and runs a triathlon and during the last bit when hes finishing it with elliot, theres a song playing thats pretty mellow.

i couldnt find it, and was hoping someone could help. =]

scrubs season 5 my five stages

does anyone know the name and artist of the song that plays in the episode "my five stages" when elliott realizes that she really likes keith and she thinks back to him smiling and waving and telling her she looks beautiful? only about 5 seconds of the song is played.

Back