Scrubs Season 5

Originally posted by angelsplace@Feb 8 2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah..it's a pretty nice site..and he ain't too bad to look at either! ;)
Amen to that sistah ;)

Does anyone know who sang the song where they were singing about Julie. It sounded like Zach Braff but I don't know!

Here's a listing for you all:

Episode 5.09 - "My Half-Acre"

Scene: Todd shows off his air band talents.
"Everybody's Working for the Weekend" by Loverboy

Scene: Turk shows off his air band talents.
"Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe

Scene: J.D. creates a memory of himself and Julie as old people.
"100 Years" by Five For Fighting

Scene: J.D. tries to avoid going too fast with Julie.
"Hey Julie" by Fountains of Wayne

Scene: The air band finally performs.
"More Than a Feeling" by Boston

Episode 5.10 - "Her Story II"
Scene: J.D. and Julie enjoy their deck.
"Happy Together" by The Turtles

Scene: The girls hang out at a youth-oriented bar (background music).
??

Scene: Carla gets some good news; J.D. gains perspective about his future.
"Ride" by Cary Brothers

Hope that helps my fellow Scrubbies.
Kris
:D

well i know this won't help so I'm just banking on the fact that someone was watching and knows the song.

I like the first song played in the first episode tonight (9 PM EST) and of course I deleted the episode off my DVR already like an idiot so I can't remember any lyrics...

but hopefully someone knows !

Heyo. I can't seem to remember yesterday's (Tuesday, February 28th) end song for Scrubs.
It was.. ugh I really can't remember but if anyone does, I'd appreciate the knowledge :lol:

If i remember correctly, the first song that played was jayhawks - "blue".

One of the episodes ended with "Fix You" by Coldplay. I think it was the Cabbage one.

"Blue" was playing as they all got in the elevator and got beeped to see the lady from The Waltons.

ok i've got some lyrics now... that song "blue" by the jayhawks was good, but not the one im looking for... they play it as the first song when they play pranks on each other in the shower and they are "scooter blading", and then it continues on until right before the shows theme song

its male vocals and the lyrics i can clearly make out are:

"like a shadows follows you on'

"from the angel's eye see a disant cry"

"day by day as the years go by"

I'm actually looking for this song as well, if anybody finds out what it is, please do share!

thanks i feel like an idiot... i was on the site early and must have been blind to not see it

i always get the grey's anatomy songs on the abc/grey's site and figured scrubs would have it listed as well, but just couldn't see it

thanks again!

Hi, just finished watching scrubs and heard a song that sounded like pearl jam. Anyone else watch it that knows what song this might be? Thanks

Can you describe the song at all or know any of the lyrics? Do you know around which part they played it?

no i don't remember much about it besides it sounded like pearl jam. I thought I tivo'd it but I forgot to. I'll just have to wait till the song is posted on scrubs website.

Back