Criminal Minds

Found a lot of what I was looking for on here....keep up the good work...some great knowledgeable people around.....

So saying that....

Looking for the name of the music used in the Trailer for the upcoming Season 3 of Criminal minds, Doubt

It's hard edged, in the vein of Mudvayne, Godsmack etc.
Should be recent, and all that I've found is the music that is actually featured ON the show, not the preview FOR the show...

Any help would be appreciated

Email direct, as I don't always get time to pop back and forth.

B) :wave:

Anybody know what the song is in the commercial for "Criminal Minds" for this week's episode? In the commercial it says that it is Mandy Patinikin's last show.

There was a promo at the end of the 11/14 episode for the next episode with some possibly "emo" music as the team investigated the hot guy from the coffee shop who shot Garcia at the end of their date.

Sorry, didn't catch any lyrics. I think I was still in shock over the dialogue ~ (in walkway in front of house after saying good night) "Hey, Garcia, there's something I've been wanting to do all night..." She turns and he's pulled out a gun and shoots her. :huh:

(Clearly, I have never experienced a TRULY bad first date!) :blink:

The song is "Dark Road" by Annie Lennox

Hope this helps you...it is actually a great song and wonderful show!!

Criminal Minds Commercial/other media uses.

There is a song in the background of recent Criminal Minds commercials on CBS and I have been hearing it lately in other places too. I cannot seem to track it down anywhere. Here is a link to another media thing it was used in (it is the same music in both). Thanks for any help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33pcKXuqhY

Last edited:
HeY Everyone! :)I'm searchin' a sound of Criminal Minds 2 Season! This song was in the end of episode 12 (Profiler, Profiled). I wrote a part of the lyrics in google, but I didn't find anything. :confused::(
"In times like this, we need to be strong...In times like this, we need to find the way to make a better day..."

The song is in the end of the video.
I Hope Someone Can Help Me :)
(I'm a hungarian girl, so sorry for the mistakes in my text :blink::eek:)

criminal minds commercial

there's a commercial that came on A&E that advertised criminal minds was coming to A&E. In the commercial there was a song that played. the only lyrics i remembered was "inside my head". there also was heavy guitar playing. can anyone help me? i need to know this songs name!!!

Hi y'all !!! I know that the "We are the BAU, We hunt the hunter." commercial has the song with the guitar strumming and the harmonious vocals singing "Ahhhhhhhh", is Thomas Giles "Hypoxia". It took me a little while but I found it. Thanks and Blessings !!!

Back