Scrubs Season 4

Watching the 3/1 episode of Scrubs, there was a very pretty song at the end of the show. I looked at the credits and believe they said music by Jan Stevens. I have not been able to find any results during my searches. Can you help me out?

i saw last nite's episode and i loved the song (or was it songs?!) that was used.

I loved that song! If anyone knows the name and the artist, please fill us in!!!

Does anyone know anything about the song that was playing during the JD/Molly bar scene? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is another of Zach Braff's (who directed the episode) favorite artists. "Waiting For Your Letter" is the name of the song by Cary Brothers.

From his offical site www.carybrothers.com

"...my song "Waiting For Your Letter" on SCRUBS last Tuesday. It's a track from my unreleased next album, and it was put on the show only a day after it was recorded in the studio. We're finishing the mix this weekend, so hopefully I will have a final copy done to stream soon."

Hope that helps!

Anyone know the name of the artist and song in tonight's Scrubs season finale?

YES! I had that exact same question. It was male vocals but i don't remember any lyrics. If anybody watched it and knows what song it is, I'de loove to know.

i checked out some forums...and i didnt catch the episode, but i'm downloading it off torrent. some people mentioned a song by cary brothers - honestly. so, try it out.

It's G Tom Mac (aka Gerard McMann) and the song name is "Half." It's a great song!!

Scrubs always seems to have great catchy music in their shows.

Does anybody know where I could buy the song or CD of the song played in today's episode. It was the one where Heather Graham came back.

The Song is

"Waiting For Your Letter" by Cary Brothers

Yeah, I got all those, but this one is very difficult to get. I was just wondering if you guys knew how to. I don't see it anywhere, free or for sale. Most of the people here are really good at finding the hard to get kind of songs.

I saw the episode today and downloaded all of the minus that one.

Can't Go Back" Keren DeBerg
"Closer" Josh Radin
"Waiting For You" Cary Brothers
"Roseanna" Turk's ringtone

scrubs season 4

This is not about the actual opening song but a song featured in an episode. Its when the janitor faces todds band. The janitor sings bop bop bop bop bop baran. Does that ring a bell?

scrubs season 4

I was watching an episode of scrubs, and at da end one of da female characters was at a grave talking to her mother I guess, not actualy talkin but speakin to da grave, and there was a sort of alternative rock song playing

"even da best fall down sometimes..."

dats da only lyric I rememebr, does anyone kno dat song ?

Scrubs season 4 karaoke bar

Does anyone know the name of the song that a long-haired guy is singing at the karaoke bar that Elliot and Molly are at?

All I can remember is, "Blue eyes..."

Its the episode when Elliot wants to get a patient a heart transplant but he's a drug addict. In the end she was able to do it but he stoped showing up for rehab and at the end her and Molly go to a Karaoke bar and the guy is singing that song.

Back