Read this Book

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
I Just finished reading this book called "Into the Wild" and am at a loss for words. I don't think I've been this moved or inspired by anything I've read before, maybe because I can relate to the people in it so much. Anyways, for anyone here who likes reading, go get this book. It's worth it.

*puts on gas mask and Tyvek suit*

*pull*

Wow..........where'd all the dead crickets come from? :unsure:

:lol: :lol: Do you really wanna know? :ph34r:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 6 2007, 02:18 PM
I Just finished reading this book called "Into the Wild" and am at a loss for words. I don't think I've been this moved or inspired by anything I've read before, maybe because I can relate to the people in it so much. Anyways, for anyone here who likes reading, go get this book. It's worth it.
All of his books are excellent. Under the Banner of Heaven, Touching The Void, and Into Thin Air all are on my 'to read' list.

My to read list is simply huge. I've always told myself to start reading but somehow i just don't get to it :(

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jun 6 2007, 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jun 6 2007, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jun 6 2007, 02:18 PM
All of his books are excellent. Under the Banner of Heaven, Touching The Void, and Into Thin Air all are on my 'to read' list. [/b][/quote]
Cool, I didn't know he'd written so many books. Are they all nonfiction?

I think so.

Ok 1 book I find to be absolutely fascinating.

Guests of the Ayatollah by Mark Bowden (non-fiction) - about the American embassy hostage crisis in Iran in the 70's.
:)

Anyone read The Sphere? I had a weird experience on Ventrilo last night and someone told me it was just like in the book so now I wanna read it.

holy crap someone posted :eek:

hmm i wanna see it (which usually means rent+copy)

Do you know the music that was in it? I think I have that song but it sounded slighty different in the trailer.

Sounded familiar somehow... it reminded me of Brian Tyler at a certain point, but im not sure.

I will pay someone if they can tell me what that song is.

Perhaps I should take this over to the trailer music forum :p

funny thing - doing a very basic google search you come up twice

Back