Random Facts About..

:lol:

Arnold once got so mad at Ben Franklin that he punched him backwards through time one full hour. To save face, Franklin invented Daylight Savings.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 5 2005, 12:21 PM
Arnold once got so mad at Ben Franklin that he punched him backwards through time one full hour. To save face, Franklin invented Daylight Savings.
:lol: my fav so far

Arnold, lamenting that his acting days are now in the past, will often sit fully-dressed in the bathtub and pretends to drive a motorcycle while making noises like "VVRRRRRRRUMMMMMMMM screeeeee!! VRUMMMM VRUMMMMMMMMMMMMM". One day a housekeeper made the mistake of asking him what in the world he was doing. He pointed a finger at her and her forehead collapsed.

Arnold lost a bet to a friend back in the 70's and had to talk funny for one full year. He invented Austria as an explanation for the accent. He then hijacked a supply vessel carrying a deadly shipment of plutonium and wouldn't release it until all the history books had been rewritten to accomodate his lie.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 5 2005, 01:23 PM
Arnold lost a bet to a friend back in the 70's and had to talk funny for one full year. He invented Austria as an explanation for the accent. He then hijacked a supply vessel carrying a deadly shipment of plutonium and wouldn't release it until all the history books had been rewritten to accomodate his lie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: wtf!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I'm just reaching now. I think I'm outta ideas too.

Arnold once ate a small child because he had the child confused with a sausage.

anyone remember the SNL impression of arnold responding to the law that only american born people can run for president when he says "i go out and find a big hipped woman, climb inside her womb and come back out waving the american flag!"

Hahaha oh my god.. :lol: :lol:

What's your member title about?

that would be a pivittol point in kip's rex kwon do training...should i change it to something more obvious?

Ohh jeez.. naw I'm just dumb, for some reason because I read your Arnold story first I thought maybe it was part of that same skit, like he was having someone pull him from the womb by his arm.. :duh:

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 5 2005, 07:12 PM
a pivittol point in kip's rex kwon do training
^ :lol: :lol: by the way..

:lol: oh ok, chances are i'll change it now and again anyways...keeping to the napoleon theme of course, but this'll do for now

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 5 2005, 07:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 5 2005, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donutos@Dec 5 2005, 07:12 PM
a pivittol point in kip's rex kwon do training
^ :lol: :lol: by the way.. [/b][/quote]
:lol: yeah my spelling is amazing right?

Haha that's not what I was laughing at, "pivotal moment in Kip's Rex Kwan Do training" sounds so dramatic and Kill Billish, and it's really just this skinny little weiner getting slapped around by a bigger wiener in Hammer pants. :lol:

:lol: you say weiner, i say disciple of pain....i mean you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it!

Hahah disciple of pain.. omg those pants are too much, my step-father had a pair exactly like them back in like 1990 and they were ghey even THEN. :lol: :lol:

Back