Random Facts About..

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 5 2005, 01:52 PM
Here is the plan make them up in this thread and I will start another one with all of them in one post. Ok?
:eek:k:

Hahah Deeznuts.. watch that salt, it's gonna mess you up if you're chaffing.

MacGyver once burnt himself while changing a lightbulb, so he made a time machine out of a ziplock bag and superglue and went back in time and punched Thomas Edison in the neck.

Arnold, eh.. hmm..

For several months, a secret camera crew followed Arnold around capturing his everyday behavior and his natural reactions to actors who had been hired to interact with him. The resulting footage became the Terminator trilogy.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 5 2005, 10:55 AM
Hahah Deeznuts.. watch that salt, it's gonna mess you up if you're chaffing.

MacGyver once burnt himself while changing a lightbulb, so he made a time machine out of a ziplock bag and superglue and went back in time and punched Thomas Edison in the neck.
:lol: :lol: i am choking from that one

Arnold was supposed to bring the kids to soccor practice three days ago but he was to busy fighting a whole army of economic girly men.

arnold tried to fix the power grid by injecting it with steroids but 'slipped' and caught a handful of tit

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 5 2005, 11:09 AM
arnold tried to fix the power grid by injecting it with steroids but 'slipped' and caught a handful of tit
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 5 2005, 02:09 PM
:lol: :lol:

OK I can't think of any good Arnold ones, I'ma go clean some house and think some up.

One lazy Sunday afternoon Arnold was quietly reading a book when he realized reading is for wussies so he throw the book into space and went a on rampage, burning down every paper producing factory in California and the surrounding area. He hasn't read a book since.

Kool-Aid Man burst through a concrete wall, shouting "OH YEAH!" and pouring all the children in the room a refreshing glass of cherry Kool-Aid. Suddenly there was an explosion, and Arnold burst through Kool-Aid Man, shouting "OH JA!" and spraying the room with semi-automatic rounds. Kool-Aid and blood painted the walls.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 5 2005, 11:19 AM
Kool-Aid Man burst through a concrete wall, shouting "OH YEAH!" and pouring all the children in the room a refreshing glass of cherry Kool-Aid. Suddenly there was an explosion, and Arnold burst through Kool-Aid Man, shouting "OH JA!" and spraying the room with semi-automatic rounds. Kool-Aid and blood painted the walls.
:lol: Inventive.

Contrary to most believes Arnold killed off all the dinosaurs.

after the movie 'twins', arnold ate danny devito just so he could give birth to him in the movie 'junior'

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 5 2005, 11:28 AM
after the movie 'twins', arnold ate danny devito just so he could give birth to him in the movie 'junior'
:lol: So good.

The original Predator was not a movie it was atually a documentary about Arnold. The Predator movies that followed were all insulting to Arnold and he became fed up with their shittyness so he hired MacGyver to go back in time and erase them from history. MacGyver is still working on it.

:lol: We've been soooo busy at work, I can't even keep up with you guys.

In the dark, Arnold often prefers fondling his own breasts to his wife's. He calls the left one John and the right one Sarah.

upon hearing that the people of california wanted a recall election, arnold thought they meant have his mind erased, so he took out his freeze cannon and laid waste to those bitches

Back