News Reports

Originally posted by Magilune@Feb 21 2005, 11:42 AM
O-Zone (the kids who sing the Numa Numa song) are going to be on the Today show tomorrow. :lol:
*dies a little inside*

Oh whatever! You know you're going to be glued to the TV tomorrow morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I posted that just for your benefit. :D )

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 21 2005, 02:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 21 2005, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Magilune@Feb 21 2005, 11:42 AM
O-Zone (the kids who sing the Numa Numa song) are going to be on the Today show tomorrow.  :lol:
*dies a little inside* [/b][/quote]
:( don't die, not even a little

Well, he's only like the size of my pinky nail right now. :p Plus I read that if you gain a lot of weight during the first trimester then you will have a big baby. I'm only 5'2" so I'd rather not have too big of a baby. Ouch. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 21 2005, 01:27 PM
But I must. For they suck THAT BADLY.
come on, go ahead and admit that you like it when boys wear suspenders with their shirts open. :p

Oh you're right. Can't stop the hotness.

edit to add: No I'm sorry, I just can't cave on this one. I have a crush on every boy EXCEPT THEM.

But I will take some delicious baked goods! :)

Originally posted by Enyone+Feb 22 2005, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Feb 22 2005, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Feb 21 2005, 06:10 PM
Well, he's only like the size of my pinky nail right now.
He eh? [/b][/quote]
that's what we decided. :p

Back