ne-one there?

1. Take a ridiculously narcisisstic or emo picture of yourself.
2. Upload picture to a site such as Photobucket.com.
3. Go to "My Controls", "Edit Avatar Settings".
4. Paste URL of your ridiculously narcisisstic or emo picture into the box which has "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" written next to it.
5. Voila. You get to be the only member of Adtunes with a picture of yourself as your avatar. ;)

thanx soooo much 'thesassycynic'!!!! and thanx 4 helpin me out in a step-by-step manner!

heh...thats a funny pic as well as a funny sig. did u think of that line urself; or did u see it somewhere?

Originally posted by alleycat08@Jun 13 2007, 08:49 PM
heh...thats a funny pic as well as a funny sig. did u think of that line urself; or did u see it somewhere?
*Raises eyebrow*

This kid for real? :blink:

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Jun 13 2007, 08:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Jun 13 2007, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alleycat08@Jun 13 2007, 08:49 PM
*Raises eyebrow*

This kid for real? :blink: [/b][/quote]
Seems like it. *shrugs*

Southpark.........Mmmmmmmmmmkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

dude...whatever. and no i'm not a damn kid. i was really tired when readin it and i didnt notice it. god u guys....but w/e. i'm not gonna let a thirty yr-old get 2 me. and yeah, the ppl on this thing r fuckin old. thank god i'm still young. i aint tellin u guys how old i am cuz i dont wanna give that info out 2 just ne-one. but i'm btwn 17-21 yrs old. if u consider that fucking young...then....well, lets just say someones getting too old! :angry:

what's even sadder is chattin a whole lot and being THAT old!

at least i'm not as gay as someone talkin about goddamn spelling classes and fluffy shit! ...this iz why i keep the girls i talk 2 at a minimum cuz someone's always startin shit! whatever...

If you were going for the extremely immature, overly sensitive, more than slightly annoying thing..........then you nailed it. ;)

Right on :eek:k:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 17 2007, 12:23 AM
If you were going for the extremely immature, overly sensitive, more than slightly annoying thing..........then you nailed it. ;)

Right on :eek:k:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
oh wow...

u think i really give a fuck about ur opinion.....NO! btw, i shouldnt have come off that strong but i wasnt gonna just be all passive. no harsh feelings cuz i'm not gonna invest so much in2 ppl i dont even fucking know. but w/e ...if u guys feel that way than dont reply 2 this topic nemore!

Awwwwwww maaaaaaaaan. C'mon. Lighten up a bit. We tease one another. Sometimes mercilessly. :p
Thought you realized that when you started posting in the basement. If not then for my part.......My Bad. Sorry.
If that's not for you then that's ok. Everyone gets to be who they want. ;)

Even ninjas. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by alleycat08@Jun 18 2007, 09:56 AM
u think i really give a fuck about ur opinion.....NO! btw, i shouldnt have come off that strong but i wasnt gonna just be all passive. no harsh feelings cuz i'm not gonna invest so much in2 ppl i dont even fucking know. but w/e ...if u guys feel that way than dont reply 2 this topic nemore!
hey allie, you wuld not believe the crap i got when i first became a member. just remeber that if someone teases you all you have to do is go along with it. i had this one guy named andy and he hated my guts, but did i let it bother me when posted crap about me... no, i just played along with the game. :)

so right. ^ the guys treated him like pure shit to my confusion and you're quite lucky that andy isn't here anymore. he was cool but, any slip up on your part resulted in him being a major asshole. ;)

but, i'm cool with everyone. and yep, to your comment before, I made the bean blink. i'm a art freak. need some new green eyes, give me a hit. ;)

...hey; no i didnt leave, i've been really busy the past week. sorry about me overreacting 2 it all. i reread it and was like "wow!" again SORRY GUYS. thanx 4 bein nice about it after the way i was! u guys r actually pretty cool compared 2 this other message board i was on a few yrs ago! i swear, the other members there were COMPLETE ASSHOLES 2 ANYONE WHO WAS NEW...i'm not joking! ...so thanx 4 handling it cool and no hard feelings! :)

oh yeah...i woulda put my own fabulous green eyes instead but i didnt want any random weirdos looking! lol

Back