MYTH BUSTERS

Didn't his visa expire too? Or am I thinking of my friend that looks like Johnny Depp?

Naw I did. :lol: I had some on my finger cause I was stuffing Seamus' kong with it, and I thought I got it all off but there musta still been some under my nail cause I went to scratch my ear and felt it smear. :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mind overheating due too multiple scenarios. :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 20 2007, 05:12 PM
Oooooh! *clapping hands* Regale us!!
Okay, I found a few. I'ma upload 'em now but I gotta delete them 'cause if my friends see 'em... :ph34r:

Pigeons + Rice = Boom? :lol:

I doubt this one can be tested since PETA'll be on their asses. :ph34r:

Actually, honest to god, I think they DID do that one. Or someone did anyway, maybe it was snopes that researched it.. anyway they proved that it doesn't do that, that the rumor was basically started by a bunch of church janitors that got tired of sweeping up rice all the time. Something like that. :unsure: :lol:

I HEARD it works if you mix crushed Alka Seltzer with the rice. :shifty: I say they try it!!!! :p

Maybe it was Alka Seltzer and a stick of dynamite? :lol:

TNT is a bit overkill. Lithium however...... :p

Maybe it was Alka Seltzer and a stick of dynamite?

Thats reminds me of the the time they tried cleaning a cement truck with explosives...that was the BEST episode: there was no truck left! :lol:

:rolleyes: Not the pills. :lol: The refined metal. :p Coated in some sort of pigeon palatable veggie oil I think. ;)

True I guess. Not trying to be pigeon friendly though. :p

Back