MYTH BUSTERS

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
If you butter a cats back and throw it off of your roof..........Which side will land down?

I just had a good idea but I forgot. :lol: :duh:

Ummmmmmmmm rocketskates/pie in the face/decapitation? :D

:lol: Oh man, I just saw the episode where they try to decapitate a dummy with a ceiling fan. The slow speed reply was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They broke his glasses. :lol: :lol:

Yes!! Especially that part. Falling.. Falling... Falling... WHAM! :lol: :lol:

The funniest part to me was when the guys perpetual motion machine leaked.

"I used to be really good at building stuff" :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: to me

:lol: :lol: And the camera guy was all, "Aww.." *pat, pat* :lol:

Oh oh oh. I just remembered chinese ancient secret astronaut guy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF was he thinkin? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: No clue! Wait, wait, how was he planning on getting down? :lol: :lol:

Hahahah I was watching that one today too. :lol: :lol: Adam KILLS me, he's so damn cute, like a little boy playing with explosives. :wub:

Just saw the one last night where they pump methane into a bucket of soapy water so that there's this constantly growing tower of bubbles...(it's elite! It's just this giant tower of bubbles that keeps rising out of the bucket and growing and growing)...and they set it on fire.

"It's water! And it's on fire!"

I love Mythbusters. And Top Gear.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 19 2007, 08:44 PM
Hahahah I was watching that one today too. :lol: :lol: Adam KILLS me, he's so damn cute, like a little boy playing with explosives. :wub:
Yeah he's way my favorite over Jaimie. Heinemann reminds me too much of the guys at work. Convos are always all "Serious serious tech tech tech pompous pompous tech" <_<

I love when Adam mocks Jaime with his fingers hanging down wiggling over his mouth like walrus whiskers.

Back