Random Quotes

Originally posted by Panther+Feb 6 2006, 03:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Panther @ Feb 6 2006, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Feb 6 2006, 03:23 PM
".....shit happens...."

haha you'll never get this one.....but my favourite quote non the less... :p

:D
Is it from Warriors of Virtue :)? [/b][/quote]
nahh man...collateral... Tom Cruise... :(

ohh well..... :D

Originally posted by 4swrds+Feb 6 2006, 06:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Feb 6 2006, 06:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Panther@Feb 6 2006, 03:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-4swrds
@Feb 6 2006, 03:23 PM
".....shit happens...."

haha you'll never get this one.....but my favourite quote non the less... :p

:D

Is it from Warriors of Virtue :)?
nahh man...collateral... Tom Cruise... :(

ohh well..... :D [/b][/quote]
That was 2 guesses away :(

"I once asked a litterary agent what type of writing paid best, he said ransom notes"

Ah Futurama quotes...

"If it wasn't for your 20th-century garbage making skills, we'd all be buried under 20th-century garbage!"

^^ The most mind-boggling paradox I've ever heard.

I'm putting 3 quotes down:

1. "I'm against picketing, I just don't know how to show it"

2. "I think Pringles initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid back company. They said "Fuck it. Cut em up."

3. "A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer"

Originally posted by Nilo@Feb 16 2006, 07:10 AM
I'm putting 3 quotes down:

1. "I'm against picketing, I just don't know how to show it"

2. "I think Pringles initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid back company. They said "Fuck it. Cut em up."

3. "A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer"
Hahahah omg sources sources! That Pringles one cracked me the fuck up. :lol: :lol:

All my quotes are that of the late Mitch Hedberg. A fantastic and brilliant comic, may he rest in peace.

Back