moin moin

*elbows Deeznuts outta the way* Yeah, so you speak English really well, do you take classes? :)

Hey Vigdis, Nice to meet ya!

What up!

Important Question: Do you like Marbles..? :huh:

Ich hab keine Ahnung was Marbles sein sollen. Kurse nehme ich keine, ich habe nur ganz normalen Englisch Unterricht, aber danke für das Lob. Und übrigens, Wienerschnitzel schmecken gut. :)

I don't know what Marbles are. I don't have extra courses, i have just the normal English lessons in school, but thank you. By the way, wienerschnitzels taste good. :)

You know what marbles are, you just probably call them something different. Little glass balls that sometimes have designs inside them. Kids play games with them usually.

Actually hold on..

These are marbles. :eek:k:

All right in German they are called "Murmeln" :D

ok any other things you wanna know?

Holy Crap, putenschnitzel is soo good. German's have good food. :D

How close are you to Ramstein AFB? Do you know a Mexican-American staff sergeant named Rob? If so, tell him Melissa says hey. :)

what's afb? :unsure: well anyway i'm a rammstein fan.... but most Germans don't like their music
sorry i don't know any sergeants etc ;)

Heh no I meant Ramstein Air Force Base.

I was just playing "Engel" a few minutes ago. :)

"Engel" is a great song but you have to listen to "Sonne" and "Moskau" :) oh and of course to "Amerika"

The Ramstein AFB is near Kaiserslautern, but i live in Bavaria

Oh.. well I'm a dumb American, I don't know anything about German geography.

Ahh cool. :) So how long have you been speaking English? Because I've been speaking Spanish for almost 20 years and I still suck at it.

i'm learning english as long as i can remember, i learned my first sentences as a little child, so at least since 8 years! i also speak latin, a lttle bit french and swedish...

yes, i have that german keyboard with "ä", "ö", "ü" and "ß" on it ;)

Back