moin moin

Oh god we're gonna need a Men In Black flashy thing for everyone on the streets.

Look I'd like.. hogtie you or something but.. ew you're naked, and I have no idea where you've been. So just be a lamb and hop into this nice bath tub of broken glass and alcohol that I've drawn up for ya.

yeah allright fuck the war but pleas take trousers :lol:

Originally posted by andy@Dec 3 2005, 02:49 PM
*protests the war in my own special way...*
:eek: Oh my god call OSHA and GET SOME CLOROX OUT HERE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY!

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 3 2005, 02:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 3 2005, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Dec 3 2005, 02:49 PM
*protests the war in my own special way...*
:eek: Oh my god call OSHA and GET SOME CLOROX OUT HERE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY! [/b][/quote]
I think HazMat would be more acceptable than OSHA...

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 3 2005, 11:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 3 2005, 11:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vigdis@Dec 3 2005, 02:51 PM
fuck the war
:lol: Funny you should say that.. [/b][/quote]

i'm a peacefull human :shifty:

:lol: @ your new member title. Well if you're leaving me here alone with The Foul One I'm leaving too.

I don't know, is he saying "I think I wanna masturbate"? I can't find a song that matches those lyrics.

I really hate it when they don't list their sound source. <_<

the link is from the happy tree friends fan forum

i cant understand the lyrics myself ^^

OK I'm pretty sure it's called "Masturbate" by Mindless Self Indulgence but I can't find the album on amazon.

Back