Life Season 1

so there is some differences of songs played b/t the traditional tv airing and the "NBC REWIND" online shows...

i'm looking for the one and only song that plays throughout the first segment before the first ad (NBC Rewind link), the whole time they are in the convenience store.
It is NOT LCD Soundsystem's "Daft Punk Is Playing At My House"... this is for the television airing.

this is what i was able to gather for the lyrics:

"uh-uh-ow
uh-uh-owowow
uh-uh-ow
oh-oh-ohowow

... cigarette
[put your] money on the phone
tell your mother you're a tv set
tell your [mind] nothings wrong

uh-uh-ow
uh-uh-owowow
uh-uh-ow
oh-oh-ohowow

put your mind in the magazine
[...] the photos all alone
[...] by yourself
[...] all alone

uh-uh-ow
uh-uh-owowow
uh-uh-ow
oh-oh-ohowow

chorus:
if we all want it
everybody want it
..... ?????"

if anyone can improve on this, yes please! :)

or might you have an idea who it is & what song?

thanks!! :D

Originally posted by ktb3712@Nov 10 2007, 12:06 AM
Anybody know the song from this week's episode that was played while the girl played the "Farah" video game?

its "Kele Lao" by Hooshere on album Provenance, Track 1 (Amazon link)

Who sang the version of OOh Child on at the end of Life?

I haven't seen "Life" tonight yet (West coaster)...but I would guess it may be by Beth Orton (Amazon)

Does anyone know the song that was playing when they went to arrest the father who had taken the boy?

What is the song that plays at the very beginning, when they arrive at the crime scene?

Originally posted by dcdecker@Dec 2 2007, 08:50 PM
What is the song that plays at the very beginning, when they arrive at the crime scene?
"Voiceless Cry" by Harri Lake (Amazon)

Anyone know the song playing when Crews and Reese walk into the party? It sounded like the female vocalist was singing in French.

Thanks!

Also looking for the song playing when Brooke Langton, Crews' former lawyer, comes to see him at the police station. It features the line "Hello, hello, hello..."

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that opened the show LIFE on 12/3/2007.
Thanks

Does anyone know the name of the classic rock song that ended the episode? Thanks!

11.19.08 Life, song from?

There was a fast song playing in the background of the part of the show at Charlie's house with all of the "Badge Bunnies" and them skinnydipping in his pool. Female singer. "...my little toy gun...". Does anyone know the song? Singer?
Thanks.

-Jennifer.

Back