America's Got Talent Season 5

codeman38

Reaction score
So I'll go ahead and start this for identifying any particularly good tunes from routines on the 2010 season of America's Got Talent.

To start with? Haspop's pop-lock performance. I know 2 of the 3 tracks:

1. (0:22) Crystal Castles - "Air War" (normal speed, then sped up)
2. (0:52) Aqua - "Barbie Girl"
3. (1:09) ???

What's the third song? I know I've heard it before, but I cannot recall the artist or title for the life of me.

(And if I helped anyone else by identifying the Crystal Castles song, so much the better. :) )

Last edited:
Re: America's Got Talent S5

Run DMC Vs. Bodyrox - "Yeah It's Like That"

(The part of the song from the clip starts around the 1:20 mark)

Ooh, thanks. Turns out I was misremembering, and I hadn't heard that particular track; I had gotten it mixed up with another house remix of an old-school hip-hop song (Benny Benassi's remix of "Bring the Noise", for those interested).

Edit: Actually I'd gotten it mixed up with two tracks, the other being Aeronautics' cover of "It's A Fine Day".

Hi,
Can any one help me what's the first music in the ep1?! it plays when piers morgon enter the room in ep1, it's link remix music.
i think it says:don't stand make it high...! :D

The track from Fighting Gravity's live audition on July 13 was How To Be Eaten By A Woman by The Glitch Mob.

The same band also provided the music for their initial audition; for that one, the track was Drive It Like You Stole It.

Just bringing this one up because it's so indie that Shazam couldn't identify it. Thankfully, Twitter and YouTube comments came to the rescue.

So, I know this is late, but did anyone catch what the moving music they used this season to announce the Top 48? I'd appreciate it!

Back