America's Got Talent Season 1

Anyone know the song when the girl was doing the hoola hoop on the July 20th episode?

I believe the song is "Nessaja" by Scooter, although the song the guy used sounded like a remix because the beginning was different.

Scooter! Yep, that's it... I knew it was some artist I'd heard before, but my mind was just blanking on whom. Thanks.

Sounds like it's the 'Ultimate Clubmix' on iTunes; the 30-second sample ends in the part that Leonid's routine started with.

this song is off the start when they do the beginning credits and they play it before every commercial break

The rock violinist, when they were playing when there were only 10 spots on the show it sounded like her music was a famous song cept played on a violin. I think it was more than one song too... Anyone know them?

When that 11 year old girl sang that song. Samantha I think her name was. What was the song she sang? I know the words "I surrender" was in the song a few times.

:huh: Anyone know the music used as the lead in to America's Got Talent? I think it starts out...."I love the way you move"........it's one of the two songs that is used.

The song is called "I Surrender". I'm not sure who the original artist is, but it's been sung by Celine Dion and there's a dance version by Nicki French

I hope this helps. :)

Anyone know what the Blue Man Group was playing during the finale? That song was awesome.

I know this is old, but at somepoint during the America's Got Talent season they had a singer songwriter, who had just released an album. He played piano and sang and was not a contestant. Any ideas on artist and title would be great.

Back