Laguna Beach The Real Orange County

The lyrics are on the site, i'm pretty sure. The site is awesome because once you click on the link for the song, if you have itunes it puts it directly into it and starts playing.

does anyone know the song on the laguna beach season 2 commercial on mtv.... it is just a guitar play and it sounds like ba bah bah ba bah bah

sound of settling - death cab for cutie

i think this is what you are thinking of

Does anyone know what that song is (maybe its not a song..i really dont know) at the beginning of the commercial for the season finale of laguna beach..its like sad instrumental stuff..i heard piano in the background too.argh haha

also anyone know that song from graduation episode that goes "where we do go, where do we go, when the going gets too slow" its the "its the beginning of the end" song

i think the first song you are talking about is "its good to be in love" by Frou Frou if thats the one you are talking about thats featured in the commercial

nah, its not frou frou. there's another commercial for it. ..its kinda hard =T. it plays in the background while the narrator woman says "this years been a wild ride but its time to say goodbye" then it shows everybody crying, then LC says to stephen "are you ready to conquer another city with me?"

It sounds like a female singer, and it's the song that is playing while all the clips of the season are playing. It has Kristen and her friends graduating, and the final clip is when Kristin is walking down the hall in her black bikini.

I was wondering if anyon found the song in the LB season 3 trailer yet...

I am not looking for a song but a commercial. Before Laguna Beach ever started MTV showed a commercial for them and it had the kids from Laguna Beach in it. It had one of them holding a credit card saying this is not a prop. And another kid was saying we are not actors and then he started kissing a girl. And then a girl jumped into a pool. If anyone knows what I am talking about and where I can find the commercial I would be very happy.

Thanks,
K :lol:

i love this song but i don't know who it's by. It's the song in the Laguna Beach Series Premiere with the lady saying "what happens when the one boy you know is right for you is with the girl you know is wrong for him." It's basically just LC and Kristin and Stephen in the commercial.

here's the link: http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/laguna_beach/...&seriesID=13090

click on "Watch the exclusive Laguna Beach preview"

wats that song that plays through the flashbacks of laguna beach 3 preview, with the old ppl before it shows the new ppl

Does anyone know the songs from the NEW LB3 ad. This one is usually played after TV shows.

And the other is a teaser, with words and and orange-ish tint. Says like "New Gossip.." and all this stuff. Only one song in this trailer.

Thanks!

Originally posted by vega7689@Jul 20 2006, 03:56 PM
Babysitter by Morningwood.

It's been stuck in my head for days. :D
Thanks! Now I have the teaser song! :)

I believe the song from the newest ad is "Number 1" by Goldfrapp. You can find it on itunes. Hope this helps!

Hi, I was watching the trailer for the new season of Laguna Beach (season 3) and I heard only a bit of the song, it was in the begining of the trailer. Probably the first or second song used. It's the trailer where the narration in the beginning says,
"They were a group of friends who gre up, hooked up and moved on..."
Thanks so much for your help!

Back