Laguna Beach The Real Orange County

well i was wondering if somone could help me out and let me know which song is which, i know the postal service one but the past commercial i saw Laguna Beach seemed more like a rockish song, just wondering if anyone could tell me which song this would be.

Didnt know you could search...sorry.

EDIT: I searched, but the other topic I found didnt have the right song. This song said something like "You told us of your new life, and...." The video with the song is at MTV.com. Go to the Laguna Beach Media Player and watch the "Watch the exclusive Laguna Beach preview" video.

There is another trailer though...I think. Cuz the song I want ISNT "Such Great Heights." It was used in a trailer, and had something to do with "You told us of your new life..."

does anyone know the song that was played during the ad for "laguna beach: the real orange county"? it was for the ad where trey would say, "this is not a tv set" and lo would say, "this.. is not a prop", showing her credit card.

thanks! :)

The song is by "The Postal Service" but I cant remember which song it is. It is either "Such Great Heights" or "The district sleeps alone tonight" there both good songs so try them both.

Hey does anyone know the name of the song that played in all the laguna beach advertisements, the ones that were like, "This is not a soundstage, this is not a prop, this is not acting, this is their life." Thanks for any help.

The song is Such Great Heights - the postal service, thanks to the people who posted the song on other boards!!!

I'm not sure if you're still wondering about this song, but I think it's The Shins "Kissing the Lipless"

:)

On the MTV show, Laguna Beach, the newest commercial that is advertising their prom has background music that I've been looking forever to find but to no avail I have not. For those who don't recognize the commercial, it starts off with a girl walking into a room and there's writing on the window asking if she would go to the prom. But anyhow, the song starts off with a guitar lightly strumming a chord, and then it starts to play out. The beat of the song, to the best of my description goes like "Dun-Dun, Dun-Dun, Dun-Dun, Dun-Dun" and then the song plays out into a mellow riff. ANY help IS APPRECIATED, I REALLY want to know the artist of this song!!!!! I've been looking for this song since Jan 2002!

It might be "such great Heights" by The Postal Service. I'm not sure, but I saw this song on a Laguna Beach Commercial.

Nope, I listened to that song, and the intro is different. It starts off really mellow with guitars and then it speeds up, I want to know so bad but I can't explain it any better than that.

Such Great Heights - The Postal Service

It's the one with that light synthetic drum beat at the start.

I've been looking for this song for months! Think I saw it in an trailer for Garden State or Lost In Translation. Then when I saw it on that Laguna Beach ad I figured I should check a site like this. Excellent! This song is class!

Hi,
I'm trying to find the "song", I guess the background music to the commercial for the last episode of Laguna Beach on MTV.
Its kind of an electronica music, sort of they (MTV) have used it often as background in other shows and other announcements for shows, like um for example I have heard it on True Life, etc..
PLEASE ANYONE HELP!!!

Its not that piano intro of Five for Fighting or the other one I have seen posted I'm talking about the techno electronica-like music thats in the background.

thanks so much!

does anybody know the title/artist of the song that plays on most of the Laguna Beach previews? its a trance/techno song...no lyrics. fairly slow, mellow beat.

TIA! :D

Back