Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

in Season 2, not "Come and clean"

I want a song.. actually played by piano only...

I really wanna know what kind of that song is...that plays during previously on Laguna beach...

before introducing people....

you know what I mean right?

there's a song i remember on the ending credits called the good bye song but i can't figure out who the artist is anyone know?

Anyone remember right after the theme song stops playing, the actual episode begins "One Last Wave". What is that song thats playing? Sounds a lot like blink 182 but it isnt i just looked through all 147 songs on itunes. :(

Originally posted by maltesec@Nov 10 2005, 01:53 PM
Yes. And a movie!
r u sure? a movie? double check on that one and let me know.
im excited for The Hills to show! i hope some of the older cast make cameos

Hmm...that doesn't really sound like it. I haven't seen the episode since it aired, so I don't know. Just have to keep listening!! :unsure:

Does anyone know what song was used in the commercial for the Laguna Beach finale. Not the preview for next season or The Hills, but a song played during the commercial for the finale (It was the one with clips of stuff that happened this season and last season). The song sounded like it could have been Imogen Heap but I couldn't find it. Thanks!

that totally is keren deberg!! i love her songs.... "boy on tv" is the first song on her record "gone" and it rocks!! i know she on cdbaby.com, amazon.com and towerrecords.com. She also is on itunes, search keren!!!

also,

www.kerendeberg.com

:rolleyes

did anyone ever find out that song where alex and kristin already graduated and theyre talking about the "beginning of the end" and the song goes

"where do i begin,
at the beginning of the end
where do we go
when the going gets too slow"

maybe check out the band Dirty on Purpose because their music was featured in the Laguna Beach season 3 trailer

i think the song that was played during the closing credits for the season finale is
"Farewell to the old me" by Dar Williams

it was the song playing when kristin was out in the balcony thingy looking out into the ocean and then shes driving away

anybody know? or at least some lyrics?

Does anyone know the song that plays when LC and Jason are at Jason's grandpa's house and they're getting into the hot tub. It's a girls inging adn it says something like "I never thought that I'd be happy again"

Abandon Pools - Goodbye Song

Not featured under "Laguna Music" for this episode at mtv.com but its this song! =D

Back