Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

I am looking for another song that they played when that guy with the beard was sitting outside the dressing room and the girl he just cheated on was walking away from him.
The song went like this: empty spaces........

does anyone have a clue??

Hey all
I was looking for the song that is played when Jason is sitting outside the dressing room and his gf is walking away caused he kissed another girl.

The song has the words "empty spaces" and is sung by a guy. the song is played right at the ending

hope someone can help

Hey everyone!

Anyone know what song was played in the very beginning of the episode when Jason, Talan, & Cedric are leaving the beach?? It says something about "the end..." and it is a male singer. Hope someone knows!!

April

Hm I didn't see the whole ep yet, but was it like "how can it beee the end.." ?

Does anyone know the song that is played as Kristin overlooks the beach and it recaps clips from the seasons, and as she's leaving town. It's a female singer....some of the lyrics are" you're the only one that makes me laugh out loud"

you can. mtv.com has them go to the episode guide and you'll see all the music played throughout each episode.

well i found the song with the female vocal. if anyone was curious it is "farewell to the old me" by dar williams.. still looking for the other though!

just checked mtv.com.. here are the rest

alissa moreno - far from here

wes hutchison - things we need most

keith varon - be the same

backstreet boys - never gone

chantal kreviazuk - these days

that song was on season 1...the guy that sings it name is jason i think...but i dunno,sry.i could be wrong.
-TrY

do u remember all the way bak to the first preview for season 2 where kristen goes "Second season,twice the drama,and love conquers all"...theres a song where a girl goes:
"Today,today today today.
its gunna be different."

i hope sum1 remembers.lol
-TrY

I LOVE that song. that part seriously made it so hard for me not to cry. lol. so yeah, I searched and searched for it and the song is.....

"farewell to the old me" by dar williams

enjoy :p

the song starts when LC`s sis(forgot her name)and LC gets out their hottub and the girl goes:
"This is my life,this is my road.
cant show me where i want to go.
but i know who,who i want to be.
this is me."

or sumthin like that.hope u all can help. :D
-TrY

No, you're thinking of Jason Fioto. He has songs on season 1 and 2 but I dont think that's it. If it is, its the song "Forever," but its probably someone else.

Oops, not "Forever." That was season 2. His song from season 1 was "Time To Go." Both great songs though

Back