Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

anyone know the last song that plays as jason is driving away from l.c.'s house. its sung by a girl and i heard the last few words were i'm already gone

i guess it is different i just read on another website it was because of you but on the rerun they played today it was something else...

The song playing right before Jason drives off is Strangers again by ari hest. Maybe that's the song you are thinking of.

You know that episode about prom. Well i want to know that song when talan is asking kristin to go to prom with him. i need to know that!

the song is called " flown"
i cant remember who sings it, but if u go to mtv. com and click on laguna beach and go to the episode guide, it shows you all the songs played in the episode
hope i helped.

Hi there! I've been looking all over the internet for the credits song of Laguna Beach. This song is played when the MTV Rights shows up - something like "MTV-All Rights Reserved"- and it's played in all episodes. It's a 5 seconds song and there's no vocal, it's just a guitar solo. I believe it's one of the songs you guys has talked about in this forum, but I don't know which one it is. So please help me, 'cause it's driving me crazy!!! <_<

Hi there! I've been looking all over the internet for the credits song of Laguna Beach. This song is played when the MTV Rights shows up - something like "MTV-All Rights Reserved"- and it's played in all episodes. It's a 5 seconds song and there's no vocal, it's just a guitar solo. I believe it's one of the songs you guys has talked about in this forum, but I don't know which one it is. So please help me, 'cause it's driving me crazy!!! <_<

Originally posted by stuhlz@Nov 8 2005, 05:11 PM
I'm not ready for the show to end! :( Are they havin a 3rd season?
From what I've heard, MTV will be doing a third season of Laguna Beach. The current season was scheduled to end in October, but they included a few more episodes, since the Gauntlet 2 wasn't quite prepared for a premiere.

Does anyone know the song where the episode comes right back from a commercial and a song is playing and its not fast-beat or slow.. its in the middle, and its all just instrumental for only a few short seconds.. if i ever see the episode again soon i'll let you know. that'll be more helpfull. :) :p

okay..i know some of the songs, but it seems like everyone wants to know about the music from the show. maybe we can all find out the entire season's soundtrack. i'll be glad to help. email - shadowlandv1(at)aol.com

What is that song in the last episode when stephen shows up to LC's house and they go out by the pool. Stephen says something about how he knew he was gonna love this place. The song has a light piano and a guy with a high voice. Anyone know this one?

i know this is going to be a pathetic attempt.. but there are two songs i've googled lyrics for with no luck.. both from the season finale that aired tonight. here's what i have:

male voice: "all the things i want to be, all the things i cannot change...things we need the most" something or other.. i believe it was the scene with LC and Stephen

i think the other song i am looking for was during the kristin, jessica, alex goodbye

female voice: "...3 am...found a friend...hold the mystery...just look at me...push and pull"

I KNOW it's ridiculously random and i didn't do a good job. it was the best i could hear! anyway i know mtv.com will eventually post the songs.. but i'd really like to find them soon! thanks everybody! apologies for random lyrics!

Back