Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

hey what is the song in the graduation episode, where kristin and alex are talking about the quote that the teacher said, and then the music starts and its like "its the beginning of the end, where do we go, when the going gets too slow.." and its a girl singing it.. ? thanksss -s

stuhlz... yeah it was i think only featured on the dvd.. and now i'm on this never ending search for it! like i've looked through the credits and things, but like most of the artisits are unheard of, so like i have no clue where to look anymore..

Does anyone know the song played during the gradation it has the words "its the end of a new beginning" or something like that in it if anyone knows it let me know thanks!

*T

What is the song played during the fashion show on the runway? It sounds very much like Scissor Sisters

I said ...... "After the opening theme, where it shows the episode title.".....

Originally posted by lamgray@Nov 6 2005, 03:14 PM
What is the song played during the fashion show on the runway? It sounds very much like Scissor Sisters
dare by gorillaz. love that song ;)

No, its not Dare by Gorillaz. . I know that song. . this is actually during the fashion show, not during the rehersal for it. . .and its the high pitch voice of the guy from Scissor Sisters it sounds like, only I don't hear it on their album

Originally posted by lamgray@Nov 6 2005, 06:14 PM
I think it's BETTER THAN EZRA juicy

Yeah! That's it! Wow. . .what a dif. direction for Better than Ezra. . Its so that Elton John sound that Scissor Sisters has been using. . .Thanks!

okay:

1. female singer
2. guitar
3. "where do we go", "at the beginning of the end"
4. alex @ casey's house

Originally posted by tsm_2007@Nov 6 2005, 10:12 PM
I said ...... "After the opening theme, where it shows the episode title.".....
I think that might by that Dare song

Anyone know what song is playing in the background when Jason goes over to LC's to say goodbye towards the end of the episode?

omg! i found my song! no need to look anymore! :) soo happy right now!
"Different Kind of Wonderful"- Fisher.

I'm not ready for the show to end! :( Are they havin a 3rd season?

Actully I think it is

Keren Deberg - Boy On T.V

U can buy her Cd at www.mtv.com but I cant find it anywhere else to hear it to make sure its the right song!

YES YES YES! I was right, its Boy On TV by Keren Deberg. And I cant find it anywhere!.....BUT!...at www.amazon.com you can download it for free! :eek: :D

wats the song at the end where a girl goes "its good to be alive..."

i hear it alot and it makes he smile cause i dont hear anything but that part...yes,i am a very wierd person. :huh:

-TrY

Back