Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

what was the song called when Stephan and Kristin on sitting on the roof watching the fire works and the song comes on it goes something like "pictures of us collecting dust" that’s all I know if anyone knows what it is called let me know thanks alot!

I have been searching everywhere for that song as well. I think I narrowed it down to Paulina Gretzky called Fly. I am not sure this is it, because I can not seem to find the music anywhere online. If anyone knows. I am looking for this song as well. Please let us know. THANKS ;)

it's definately Paulina gretzky, we are all going crazy trying to find that song. Hopefully we'll get it soon

Thx so much! Hopefully we will be able to buy Over Under soon! =)

i cant seem to find it anywhere like ive been searching for like the last 2 days lolol can someone please help me!!!? :banghead:

Ive seen people have the list of songs in each episode and tell where each song is played, can someone plz find for me the list of songs and where they are played for the episodes, Lies And Goodbyes & Dont Hate The Game. THX SO MUCH....PLEASE HELP!

go to the Laguna Beach page on mtv.com and then click episodes, and then click Laguna music ;)

does anybody know the song where talan asked kristin to prom? a guy sings it..>_<. thanks

The song that was playing while Stephen called LC and she was reading in the window.
It sounds like Lifehouse - does anyone know what it is?
Thanks.

Thanks, But I need to know where these songs are played in the episode, I dont know anything about the songs except for where their played, and right now I dont even remeber that! I'd have to see the episodes again. But for like the first few episodes this season, people were posting the songs and where they were played.....Thx!

On the episode, dont hate the game, when Kristin and Alex were having a fiesta. I want the song played right before the 1st commercial break when Kristin is all over Jeff...All I rember is a girls voice, poppy song..ill post lyrics if I c it again. THX!

What's the song playing while they're in the limo? It's rock, some guy sayin "Yeah yeah yeah."

Also, the song when they're leaving the pre-prom party?

TIA!

Back