Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

Originally posted by iloveefootball81@Sep 20 2005, 05:34 PM
HEYY CAN ANYONE HELLPPP!! PLLEAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE. wut is the song called....when jason barely gets to the bonfire and hes hugging alex. theres a song and it goes lyk the way he makes you cry or something like that. i loveeee the song and if you kno the name forsure please reply on this thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugarcult - Pretty Girl
:)

I was wondering if someone could help me...Whats the piano/instrumental music that plays when they preview next weeks episode at the end of the episodes and they also play it in the beginning of the episodes to recap what happened last week. I just recently started watching so I dont know if they play the same music at these parts every week but I have heard this piano music the past two weeks. Thanks.

does anyone know the name of the song playing when Kristin and Stephen are watching the fireworks in San Francisco? Thanks!

Does anyone know the song that is playing when the 3 guys are playing golf, and the one guy calls the girl to come over, and the other guys leave?

"tell me that you're alright" or something like that?

Does anyone know that song where Stephen is driving Kristin back to her hotel and she's like "Are you in a bad mood?" the lyrics were like "..boxes of worn out hand-me-down dreams pictures of us collecting dust.." a girl sings it..! thanks

I think it's one of those reallllllllly hard to find songs. boohoo! :(

those words are from the song "Everything is alright" By "Motion City Soundtrack" and its off their new CD, which rocks!

Originally posted by drewsky@Sep 27 2005, 08:06 AM
Might be Rachael Yamagata's "Worn Me Down".
i checked the lyrics for the worn me down song and nope, that's not it :(

im looking for the song in this weeks episode that is played when steven is dropping kristin off at her hotel after the fireworks... part of the lyrics "hand me down dreams" i know the song list is on mtv's website, but i can't figure out which song it is.
thanks

Originally posted by starsun@ Sep 27 2005, 09:16 PM
i checked the lyrics for the worn me down song and nope, that's not it

It may be Paulina Gretzky "Fly"

I want the song played when through when Alex H. picks up Kristin until Kristin gets to San Fran to see Stephen. Some lyrics are "and thats when I often wondered...." Its a girl....thx

a girl sings it. at first it sounded like avril lavigne..but its not >_<. the lyrics goes something like "hand-me-down dreams pictures of us collecting dust"

Back