Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

Does anyone know the song that is playing when they all are going into the club. It sounds like rap maybe?

what was the song playing when alex and jason were talking about them and alex goes whatever u just go to whatever place he was going and ill go to cabo and we will see what happens its a slow song and its at the very end of the eposide a guy sings it.

please help!!

*T

Sean Stewart- The in crowd

it's reallllllllllly hard to find though good luck

Does anyone know the names of these songs i cant seem to find them... both in the mammoth episode. The lyrics are...

"it happens all of a sudden everything becomes so clear every time i look around i find you here..."

and

"turn on the neon lights invite me to your next dream..."

thanks guyss <3

Does anyone know the names of these songs i cant seem to find them... both in the mammoth episode. The lyrics are...

"it happens all of a sudden everything becomes so clear every time i look around i find you here..."

and

"turn on the neon lights invite me to your next dream..."

thanks guyss <3

Does anyone know the song played in episode 8 when Jason and Jessica are about to leave the golf course. The lyrics go something like "I want the sun's arms around me"?

Please help!

Thanks

HEYY CAN ANYONE HELLPPP!! PLLEAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE. wut is the song called....when jason barely gets to the bonfire and hes hugging alex. theres a song and it goes lyk the way he makes you cry or something like that. i loveeee the song and if you kno the name forsure please reply on this thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1. SHERIDAN one in a million
2. JAGSTAR invite me to your next dream

ok I'm not sure what episode number these are but they're from two seperate episodes:

1. the rock song that comes on when kristin, jessica, talan, and alex go into the snowboard shop. i don't remember the lyrics from it

2. the song that comes on when alex and jason are talking about jason and jessica. their standing on a deck-type thing and I didn't hear all the lyrics but some of them are "you want to see how i'm abused i see. it's up to me and i'm still hoping. it's up to me i'm already gone" something like that I think (it's a guy singing, and kindof slow)

thanks!!! and i'm sorry if these were already posted, I looked a little and didn't see them

Hi!
I a big fan of laguna music, but couple of songs I just can't find! I hope you guys could help me out. I live in Holland, so great chance these songs are unknown here.

1. In Mexico, Stephen en LC go out. The song right after Guaijra..Right before they go on the bull.
Lyrics: 'When I look into your eyes..and feel your warm embrace' a song with latin feel to it.

2. Cabo episode season 1, when Kristin and Stephen fight and when Kristin is kissing Sam.
Lyrics: 'Keep..keep pushing me' it's a techno song. - found this one! It's Salt and Peppa - Push It (remix)

3. Seaon 1, episode 1, black and white affair, when they all start dancing.
Lyrics: 'the way I use my walk, the way I talk..I am a hustler baby..'

4. Season 1, episode 1, black and white affair, at the balcony, when Stephen and Lc looking at each other, before they leave to Stephens house.
Lyrics: 'You where wild and I was too, cause I was really into you, you where really into me. O how I wish we where right here, right now...'

Please help me out:p I really really want these songs :) :unsure:

can someone send the file "home part 2" by jag star? someone had the link, but it expired. and also, ican't find ANYTHING on the singer "sheridan" who sings the "one in a million" song from the mammoth episode

Back