Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

1) in the new epi. the scene right after alex m. and wome other girl are in the gym jessica kristen and another girl are getting ready to go to the bon fire there is a song where a guy is singing with the lyrics of " this is the life, this is the life of the incrowd"

2) also, when talor and alex m are getting ready for the dinner with alex and kristen there was a song whne the shot was panned out side of the resturant. i couldnt hear any of the words though, it was a guy.

3) and just one more song, at the end when alex m and jason are breaking up there is a guy singing with the lyrics of " its up to me, its up to me for you to hold me", i think thats what they were

also in the third song were the lyrics "i'm already gone" i've looked around..but still no luck

btw i just noticed on the episode guide on mtv.com they posted no list of music.. what's up with that?

anyway i'd love the third song too.

1) Sean Stewart "The In Crowd"

2) Doves "there goes the fear"

3) five times august "up to me"

look at that i got the answers myself! i feel accomplished

ok. im not exactly sure if this was answered. but it was either episode 6 or 7. theres girls sitting at the table talking about johnny and the 'hot snowboarders" then they play a girl song when theyre walking away at the end of the episode. helppp =(. and tell me where i can find ittt pleaseee.

Originally posted by sweltryamish@Sep 15 2005, 06:35 PM
ok. im not exactly sure if this was answered. but it was either episode 6 or 7. theres girls sitting at the table talking about johnny and the 'hot snowboarders" then they play a girl song when theyre walking away at the end of the episode. helppp =(. and tell me where i can find ittt pleaseee.
it's jagstar - home. i don't know where you can find it, someone said Itunes. another place is myspace.com/jagstar

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song playing at the end of episode 8 when Alex and Jason are talking about their relationship. The lyrics that I caught are:

It's up to me and I'm still hoping
It's up to me for you to hold me
It's up to me to let you go
But for all I know I'm already gone

I have no idea which episode ur talking about or else I'd help :lol: The only song I can think of with "dream" in it is that song "invite me to your next dream" that was playing when Alex and Jason went out on their date

does anyone know what the song is called that goes a lil something like this..?

--"say you will, not today..." or sumthing like that
..it plays when Alex M. and Jason go on a date after Alex for the first time as real boyfriend and girlfriend type thing..

thanks so much... :D

"say you will, not today..." or sumthing like that. it plays when Alex M. and Jason go on a date after Alex for the first time as real boyfriend and girlfriend type thing
if it's in Ep 7, I made a list up above :) ... well on page 3 :lol:

found it on a different thread. The song with the part "we are who we are who we are" is Psycho by Sheridan. i think the other song might be No love in February by the Orion Experience but i havent found that anywhere...

I cannot for the life of me find the name or artist of the song from the last episode, when Alex is confronting Jason at the Beach about Jessica...its an acoustic song, and its driving me nuts! Does anyone know what it is? TIA!

i think the song ur thinking of...the breathe one is Breathe 2am i think i forget who its by tho sry!

daggh I wonder what it is too. I hear like a guy going "do. do. do. do" before she says "just breathe" :blink:

There was a song played on Laguna Beach Season 2, the episode where they had the Bon Fire. All I caught of the lyrics were...

"This is the life, this is the life of the In crowd"

If someone could figure this out for me, I'd appriciate it.
Thank you.

Back