Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Do you know what was going on in the episode when the song played? That'll help alot.

Hey, does anyone know the song that played right when the bonfire scene started? It goes something like, "magazines on the cover...." I think it also says something about "the two of us could fit in one bed" but maybe not. That's what it sounds like to me. lol Any help would be much appreciated :)

Looking for a song.. I work at the GAP and like two weeks ago we got a new CD for the store.. so basically its the same music all the time, but a few times when I have been working I have heard this some what ambient song, with a women singing quietly in the background... i never paid much attention but the lyrics i was sure i had heard were "i'm sorry, so sorry" then maybe after its "im sorry.. i hurt you (i left you?)" i dont know... so anyways tonight i saw the fourth episode of laguna beach and lo an behold... there is that song again! (when kristina is in the hotel in new york) now its making me mad because its not on the MTV website yet and ive looked everywhere.. anyone that can help me out, id really appreciate it..

k it was at the beggin of the episode when steven and kristen where gettin ready to leave after they got done surfin. the song had the lyrics "what u gunna hate me for" its a rap song. anyone know the artist and tilte?

does anyone know that song that plays at the beinging of laguna beach and when Chritine and her friends are in the white car and their talking about the party and LC and LO!! plzzz if anyone knows plzz tell me plzzz thanks!!

I THINK ITS EPISODE 3!!!

Whats the song called when Christine and Morgen are standing there after the party and talking about how there so lucky to have each other as best friends and stuff if anyone knows plz tell me plzzz thanks!!!

~IT WAS EPISODE 3~

When the guy and the girl are sitting alongside the runway watching the fashion show a song comes on that has the lyrics "give me a sign" in it. It comes on right before the "Cold Hard Bitch" by Jet. I am in desperate need of it. It sounds like some electronica song from the 80s. I believe its pretty popular. IF anyone could provide me with name that would be great. Greatly Appreciated.

List of Episode Three Songs

Do you think it is on this list? search the link to view the list. If you think it is, reply to me which song you believe it is? Please??

I believe it is "You and I both" bu Jason Mraz. I'm not sure though. I have a question though. you know that guy and girl are sitting at the fashion show what is that song that plays right before "Cold Hard Bitch" by Jet. It sounds techno or electronica. If you or anyone that you know knows that would be awesome. Thanks

Konyay if you happen to find that song plz post back here to help us out..thanks!

I Found IT. You can terminate your efforts for searching for it. Its "Hungry Like a Wolf" by Duran Duran. Thanks Anyway. :D

i know some of the lyrics

"give me space so i can breath..."

thats all i know

can you help me???? pleeeeaaaasseeee?!?!?!

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing in the disco while Steven is dancing with the model?

Thanks!

I am looking for the song that plays when Stephen, LC, and Trey are driving into LA to go see the fashion show and it shows people walking around on the streets. Some of the lyrics are "I just couldn't stop talking with my hands in my pocket" thats all I got any help. Thanx

This is killing me...i've been trying to figure out who sings that song from the first episode when Kristin is on her way to Stephen's work to visit him... It goes something like this...
"IIIIII... have waited all my life to love youuuuu... it's all about you...."
Someone suggested that it was Vaughan Penn but the voices just don't sound the same and i don't think it's her... PLEASE HELPPPP!! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

any one know the epoide when lc and jen and lo are eating and talking about how cute lc and stphans babys would look if they had any so if anyone knows the song that was playing in the background plz tell me thanks!!

Back