Ketchup at the breakfast table

I CAN'T STAND KETCHUP AT BREAKFAST!!! Its disgusting. Eggs? EW! Nay!

Originally posted by Guardianlion@Jan 20 2007, 08:15 AM
I also like eating purple and green ketchup lol do they still sell that.
I never could get used to eating the purple and green ketchup. Tasted the same, but the look of it played games with my mind.

Me too. And it was probably just in my mind but the consistency seemed different for some reason.

I never ate it but my brother loved that shit when he was little and yeah, it does seem a little thicker. Guh ross. I'm the same way with milk, I hate it and I almost never drink it, but when I do it's skim because even though whole milk is basically the same thing, it just seems like drinking a thick cream to me.

I hate milk too. I force myself to drink it sometimes because I know not doing so will bring me arthritis at an old age...

I don't like milk either. I stopped drinking it a year ago. I also wondered why I drank it when it always made me feel like crap after drinking it.

Nah, that's just what the milk council wants you to think. The calcium in milk is the same stuff in concrete, and I heard a speaker once say that the ads legally can't say "Milk is good for your bones." Instead they say something like "Milk contains calcium, and calcium is good for your bones."

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 20 2007, 06:03 PM
I don't like milk either. I stopped drinking it a year ago. I also wondered why I drank it when it always made me feel like crap after drinking it.
Are you lactose intolerant?

Nah, I don't think i'm lactose intolerant. I have read many places though, that say homogenized and pasturized milk is poisonous to the human body. Which could explain why I always felt like crap after consuming it.

Yeah basically. I mean you eat milk until you're almost 2 and then you're not supposed to have it anymore, let alone have the milk of an animal in an entirely different genus, that's been chemicalled up into a nice toxic cocktail to boot.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 06:28 PM
let alone have the milk of an animal in an entirely different genus, that's been chemicalled up into a nice toxic cocktail to boot.
woot for growth hormones! :leela:

My dad loves it too. AND he's lactose intolerant. Go figure that out. He goes through one gallon in two days by himself. *shiver*

I have milk with my cereals.

Oh, and there is milk in my ice cream of course.

Back