Ketchup at the breakfast table

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 20 2007, 06:48 PM
I have milk with my cereals.

Oh, and there is milk in my ice cream of course.
Yeah some things require milk, like chocolate cake, or cookies. Or brownies. Or hashbrownies.

I do eat milk products though. Loves me some cheddar. :heart:

For serioussssss.

God I'm jonesing so hard for a Milky Way. Stupid ass fat. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 20 2007, 06:51 PM
For serioussssss.

:lol: I know, I've been chowing all weekend and I swear my left thigh hurts because the fat is just trying to cram itself in there. :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 21 2007, 01:51 AM
For serioussssss.

You have no idea.

Look at me, I used to be all skinny and now look lol

*looking, can't see you*

Pshh Rhonda, you're all skinny and gorgeous. <_<

No, I'm not all that skinny. I need to drop like 10 so I can fit into my shit.

Speaking of which I keep looking for those brownies, if I find em before I send out your tragically late Christmas package I'll include them so you can fatten up and I'll feel better. :devil:

Milky Ways are one of my faves. I try and stay away and go for the healthier dark chocolate bars with the antioxidants.

Sir_garland, I love your description of your leg hurting because of the fat being crammed into it. I feel the same way about my stomach when I stop exercising, eating semi crappy and the fat starts to appear over my six pack. All that hard work down the drain till I start to train again.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 21 2007, 01:59 AM
No, I'm not all that skinny. I need to drop like 10 so I can fit into my shit.
Don't try to make us feel better, Rhonda :p

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 20 2007, 07:04 PM
Milky Ways are one of my faves. I try and stay away and go for the healthier dark chocolate bars with the antioxidants.

Sir_garland, I love your description of your leg hurting because of the fat being crammed into it. I feel the same way about my stomach when I stop exercising, eating semi crappy and the fat starts to appear over my six pack. All that hard work down the drain till I start to train again.
Right? Ya feel like an overstuffed sausage.

I wish I could have some dark chocolate, or any freakin kinda chocolate. I'm about to say fuck it and just keep let the Christmas cookies stay where they are on my hips.

Well, they say that dark chocolate is good for you.. but it tastes like ass <_<

Originally posted by leone@Jan 21 2007, 02:15 AM
Well, they say that dark chocolate is good for you.. but it tastes like ass <_<
How would you know?

Anyway, I may be overweight and unhealthy but hey everything's unhealthy. I'd rather be fat and happy then spend my entire life on a diet and working out than dying in a car accident or something

As a lighter note, kittens are cute.

That is all.

Thank you

Well, I'll agree that I'm not Michael Moore fatass or anything but I enjoy fitness and stuff and like the rewards from it as well but I'm not in the shape I should be at all. And my jeans are way too tight. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 21 2007, 02:19 AM
Not me, I wanna be a hot sexy bitch.
You are that without starving yourself to death.

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 20 2007, 07:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 20 2007, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 21 2007, 02:19 AM
You are that without starving yourself to death. [/b][/quote]
No shit Melish, you're so sexy and you can ask anyone here and they would agree with that. And didn't we vote you like the sexiest adtuner or something once?

I didn't used to like dark chocolate, but it grew on me after I started eating healthier. I want to be just like my member title states. ;) I actually feel better about myself when I eat healthy and look good. You do stress over eating, exercising, and how you look, but you can still be happy. All the chemicals in processed food make me depressed and exercise is my cure for that.

I like to run on the treadmill when I'm really pissed. By the time I get done I'm not usually pissed anymore and I just feel better all around.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jan 20 2007, 07:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 20 2007, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 20 2007, 07:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jan 21 2007, 02:19 AM

You are that without starving yourself to death.
No shit Melish, you're so sexy and you can ask anyone here and they would agree with that. And didn't we vote you like the sexiest adtuner or something once? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think so but that got a llol out of me. :kiss:

I was just so depressed for so long that I stopped exercizing, and I didn't really gain more weight so much as I lost my muscle mass. But trust me, Ken my darling, I'm hardly starving myself. I'd go into a sugar shock if I did. I almost died when I was like 21 and anorexic and bulemic. Not a pretty thing.

The only time in my life that I was ever skinny was when I was going two or three days without eating. And I looked like fuckin Skeletor.

Back