Ketchup at the breakfast table

ketchup...breakfast... eh, could be, I mean if you're having one of those big ones, with scrambled eggs and sousages

Yay. Ketchup goes on eggs and potatoe wedges. It's also delicious to use bread to scoop up the last bit of egg and ketchup on your plate. Love that taste mmm.

ketchup for breakfast, brunch, snack, lunch, dinner, midnight snack it's good anytime

i love ketchup! i happen to know everything about ketchup. I love ketchup with steaks! I love ketchup with eggs, burgers, mac and cheese, you name i love it with it. i cannot eat eggs without ketchup, i cannot eat a burger without ketchup. i cannot eat YOU without ketchup

Nay for me. I don't think there's any breakfast that I would use ketchup with....maybe my Corn Flakes. :p

Yay! Ketchup goes on EVERYTHING. Especially eggs, hashbrowns, and home fries. Ya know, for those of you who say it only goes on french fries, hashbrowns and home fries and potato wedges are all fried potato too. What's the difference? :devil:

I don't eat it on my hashbrowns, but I used to. Still put it on scrambled eggs though. :)

mmm ketchup... or curry-ketchup = awesome with lotsa things

My brother's girlfriend eats ketchup with everything...EVERYTHING

Any of you ketchup lovers ever try ketchup chips? I think those type of chips are a Canadian thing. They taste pretty good in my opinion.

Originally posted by Enyone@Jan 7 2007, 02:11 PM
i love ketchup! i happen to know everything about ketchup. I love ketchup with steaks! I love ketchup with eggs, burgers, mac and cheese, you name i love it with it. i cannot eat eggs without ketchup, i cannot eat a burger without ketchup. i cannot eat YOU without ketchup
This reminded me of Vince Vaughn's rant in the Wedding Crashers movie about maple syrup.

ketchup with fries and on burgers with mustard but that's about it for me.

Yay. I also can't eat a Burger King Whopper without it being drenched in ketchup, without it the Whopper taste to dry for me. I also eats fried fish with ketchup. With my fries sometimes on rare occasions I mix ketchup with mayonnaise when eating fries, nice dip.

Originally posted by Guardianlion@Jan 16 2007, 04:32 PM
Yay. I also can't eat a Burger King Whopper without it being drenched in ketchup, without it the Whopper taste to dry for me. I also eats fried fish with ketchup. With my fries sometimes on rare occasions I mix ketchup with mayonnaise when eating fries, nice dip.
Coctail sauce. Yea. For best results there should be some rum in it (or at least, there's some rum in the coctail sauce you buy in the store). It's amazing with fish - especially salmon

What is your favorite brand of Ketchup. I believe there is only one brand of ketchup worth mentioning and that is Heinz. Heinz organic is the best because it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup in it. I've only tasted a few others brands such as Hunts and they don't even compare.

Ketchup and Horseradish sauce = good coctail sauce.

What is your favorite brand of ketchup? I've only heard of Heinz and Hunts besides the generic shurfine store brand ketchups out there. Heinz organic is the best that i've tasted and it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup in it.

I can't resist. Ketchup and Liquor

When a little kid is doing the pee dance and they have to go # 2 they say: "I mustard". :p

Back