Keeping Up with the Kardashians

monkman11

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, I was looking for the song that is played in the new Keeping Up with the Kardashians promo that was released Monday, August 9th. The particular song that I am looking for is in the clip below, from the 0:30 - 0:40 second mark. Thank you so much!

Please everybody! Does anybody know the name of the song!?!?!?! I am desperate! I tried Google Answers, Answers.com, Yahoo! answers....nobody knows the title to the song.

Google lyric searches don't come up with anything either. It sounds like current artists but I can't quite put my finger on which ones. It may be a music production library track and or an unreleased single from a well known artist/artists or an unknown obscure artist.

The lyrics sound something like:

"don't worry 'bout the future, forget about the...... ??redline??redlight??"

The only results that come up are for the song: Bryan Adams - "18 Til I Die" which is definitely not the song.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Promo Song

Hi there,

Would anybody know what the song is that is playing in the background of this advertisement? I cannot find it anywhere and it doesn't seem to exist on google:

http://www.filedropper.com/12062011328pm

You can hear some of the lyrics in the background:

...'yeah yeah together yeah I feel together oh oh oh... gotta be together, gotta be together-oh yeah yeah'...

Any help is appreciated!

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians Promo Song

Here's another example:

Please, does anybody have any idea what this song might be? I can't find it anywhere.

Back