A&E Intervention

I'm looking for the song for the new Intervention commercial. The lyrics start of as follows " I'm alive, I don't want to die......" It sounds like the song is being sang by a male. Can anyone help me out with finding the Artist or the name of the song or another method of finding out the name of the song or artist. Thx.

I'm looking for the song for the new Intervention commercial. The lyrics start of as follows " I'm alive, I don't want to die......" It sounds like the song is being sang by a male. Can anyone help me out with finding the Artist or the name of the song or another method of finding out the name of the song or artist. Thx.
"More" by Tyrone Wells

It's currently unreleased but you can hear it here:
http://www.myspace.com/tyronewells

Re: A&E "Intervention" commercial

The song I think you guys are looking for, which is one I've been searching all over the web for today, I found :D
it's called More by Tyrone Wells, which isn't even released to download yet ! :( unfortunatly, i'm waiting patiently for that song though ... LOVE IT .

Re: newest Intervention commercial

i just saw the new commercial that preview's the new season of intervention starting at the end of May 2009. the only part of the song that i could get was "...somebody give me a lifeline" or something like that. it almost sounds like it's coldplay singing it, but i still can't seem to track it down.

does anyone know??

Re: newest Intervention commercial

i am looking for that song too. it sounds a lot like mat kearney and he has a song on his new album city of black and white called lifeline. i just cant listen to it anywhere online, or find lyrics for it but i think it could be it.

ITS MAT KEARNEY LIFELINE! BUT ITS VERY HARD IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND CAUSE THE ALBUM ISNT OUT YET:mad:

New commercial for A&E Intervention May 2009

That is definitely the Song... Sounds a lot like Coldplay but it is Matt Kearney and the song is called Lifeline... It took me forever to find this, thanks so much...

Tonight, I saw a promo for A&E's "Intervention" that had a woman singing "Amazing Grace" - does anyone know who the woman is?

Hello,

Yes, the woman's name is "Santa Monica." Sometimes goes by "Sista monica."
Gospel singer--look her up on Youtube. she has quite a few songs and one of them is Amazing Grace on Youtube.
She is great isn't she.
Peace...
xx

Looking for a song called gone and the girl sings with her dad about her brother and its called gone or something and she plays the violin also

Looking for a song called gone and the girl sings with her dad about her brother and its called gone or something and she plays the violin also
This is happening in a commercial for A&E's Intervention, or in an episode of the show itself?

Back