A&E Intervention

does anyone know who sings that song on the intervention commercial where they are advertises new episodes. it songs like the end of the song all i can catch is. oh uh oh oooooo. please help.

ok so i saw the commercial for the show INTERVENTION
fer the new season...you can only hear the part that goes "ooooh whoa oooh whoa hmmmmmmmmm " something else it's a guy i think it's the fray but im not sure.....PLEASE HELP...
the name of the song & who sings it...
thanks!

is it the same song they play during the episodes? if it is... i think that the song is "one thing" by finger eleven.

i could be totally wrong here. it's a total guess...

Intervention

i'm looking for the song in the newest Intervention ads on A&E....ive read all thru here and i dont think its that FRAY song....this one says something about USED TO BE....any help out there?

i've been thru that site already and managed to find everything except the brianna winter song...

the lyrics to this one go

just another memory to recreate
just another light to reflect
just another time to remember when
i used to be
i used to be

nice acoustic with a male singer

the commercial is advertising the new night Intervention will be shown this season and scrolls thru people from past episodes SOBER SINCE......etc

does that help any?

Does anyone know the song played during the commercial for the new season of Intervention that premieres on Monday December 3rd..the commercial is with a photogragher that has an addiction and another part is a man saying he wishes he could get his little girl back..the only lyrics i could get out of the commercial was "please let me drift away"

"Coma Therapy" by Strata

Get it at Amazon.

I've got nothing left to lose
But my memories of you
And there's no better cure for me
Than this (coma) coma (coma) therapy.

So let me drift away...
(Drift away)
My coma (coma)
Therapy.

Please let me drift away...
(Drift away)
My (coma) coma (coma)
Therapy.

http://www.myspace.com/strata

???

:ph34r:

Thats it!.....I posted it in the show soundtracks forgetting that it was a commercial - so i posted it here too...thanks!!! :)

A&E Intervention

I'm trying to find the name and artist of the instrumental promo song played during the most recent commercial for the A&E show "Intervention", advertising the episode that is supposed to air on Monday, January 21, 2008. It sort of sounds like Moby, and I've heard the song used for promo spots for other tv shows and movies, such as "E.R." and "Hysterical Blindness".

The most recent commercial for Intervention has this techno-sounding music that sounds almost like bells. This episode is about a morbidly obese teenager (I mentioned that just to make sure that the commercial i'm talking about is clear).

I couldnt find a link to this one, but any help is appreciated...

The song almost sounds like Moby, but I dont think it is.

THANKS!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm looking for the name of the song playing during the newest commercial for the new season of Intervention.

It's a woman's voice, possible lyrics " i've gone and done it again "

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :)

Back