A&E Intervention

There's a new comercial I just saw tonight with a song sung by a female singer with the following lyrics:

Your eyes are always strained
you want whatever's far
I hear the words you're saying
I'm learning you by heart

Anyone know who it's by and the name of the song? Haunting!

I would like to know this one also, I heard it tonight. It starts off like a regular folk song and gets very emotional and haunting like previous poster stated. I saw this late at night and together with the editing and topic of the commercial it made me pretty emotional.

Someone on the A&E forums figured it out!

Sylvie Lewis - "By Heart" is the song, "Tangos & Tantrums" is the album.

Awesome, thanks! The rest of her stuff isnt bad either, has a pretty nice sound :D

Hello!

I have spent an hour trying to find out what the name of the new Intervention commercial is. It is a soft ballad, female singer and I remember a line that says: "I don't know how long you will stay" or somthing like that.

Please help!!!

Kat

Another possibility ...

Did a little Googling for ya ...

Kinda going by the lyrics you provided ...

Perhaps ...

A female singer doing a cover of ...

Firefall - "Love That Got Away" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Can someone please help me??? What is the song on Intervention that they play at the very end of every episode when they are doing the updates??? I want that song

I really need to know what song is playing on the new commercial for the show "Intervention" about drug addicts!!! Please Help!

Any details? Lyrics? Male or female singer? Any other info would help ;)

Oh you're right it is broken! Thanks a lot!!! Sorry for the lack of details before, I'm a noob.

Hello people there are new shows of intervention that will air on A&E Sunday July 9th. now the song the play in the back is not Broken but it is similar and has a similar rhythm. does anyone know about this?

Just looking for some help with the song used in the commercial for the Intervention episode for Dec. 3rd. on A&E. It's sort of a blues/rock sounding song.
Sorry I don't have the lyrics off hand but I'll post them when I see the promo again. It's a male singer.
Thanks in advance for any help lol

Im wondering this too. I think some of the lyrics were

......................sober
everythings going to be ok
as long as she dont walk away

Sorry, I can't post the lyrics. I didn't see the promo again and I even watched that episode and nothing. Bummer too ... sounded like a really great song.

anyone know the song?? it's a male vocal on the commercial for the new season starting March 16th.

It's by The Fray and the song is called "Look After You." :)

Back