It's about time!

:lol: That is weird sometimes when people you don't really know on here say your name. You think "how did they know that? :blink: " But of course most of us know each other's names here.

Well all he had to do was look in every single other thread to see everyone call you by your name. :(

Or your MySpace for that matter, the one you have a link to in your sig.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 21 2006, 09:59 PM
Well all he had to do was look in every single other thread to see everyone call you by your name. :(

Or your MySpace for that matter, the one you have a link to in your sig.
I realize that know but someone else told him. Not a big deal really. I just think his avatar is .... it creeps me out. Plus I'm taking MySpace off here.

Yeah it was me. I said your name, and he said "So that's her name."

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 21 2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah it was me. I said your name, and he said "So that's her name."
It was?? I thought it was Corean. I swear.. HMMM well it's really ok I don't care. I'd like to know his name b/c Lt. Dan is ( to me ) a direct reference to "Forrest Gump." And that's "different"..

I'm pretty sure it's Dan, since he said he didn't know the name was from Forrest Gump til afterwards. *shrug*

Never would have guessed you were being sarcastic there...

:lol: He can't tell when people are being sarcastic when it's typed. So I'm making it simple. :lol: :lol:
Andy :wub:

I think we should begin to make our sarcasm noticeable with "(sarcastically)."

It'll help free the idiots from their cages.... (sarcastically)

yeah, like it would be almost impossible for me if you didn't do that <_< (scarcastically)

anyways, yeah I made it to 100! im so happy.. I will have another party for 200.. in the Lt. Dan thread so, I expect posts congratulating me from all of yall :p

especially you sketchyrx.. haha the one who doesn't like my avatar <_<

Wow...I missed sarcasm and everything... <_<

Did I say your name? :huh: Oh, well. I don't really care and you don't either. ;)

Remember, I love you Flower :heart:

:woo: yeah Lt! 105 post!!!

Back