It's about time!

yeah.. another question.. how do you change what that quote under my avatar says?

<----------

right now it says: "rookie" :blink:

You can change your Member Title after 500 posts.

one time, I'm going to find a tv show or movie, where they refrence a song, and sing it.. and ill find the song, and tell people to play it at the point where the character from the show starts singing it, and see what the reaction is :D maybe the will get "creeped out" like everyone did when they saw this clip

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 21 2006, 03:46 PM
shit, i got a bunch to go then huh :blink:
YOu've only been a member for 3 days and you're clearly on your way to 100 post. Give or take...nine to ten days til you get 500 post if you keep up with our spamfest...:woo:

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 21 2006, 03:07 PM
one time, I'm going to find a tv show or movie, where they refrence a song, and sing it.. and ill find the song, and tell people to play it at the point where the character from the show starts singing it, and see what the reaction is :D maybe the will get "creeped out" like everyone did when they saw this clip
Oh nevermind. We're apparently all just some old hippy pink floyd fans. :lol:

"10 days.." :blink: It took me about 6 months to get that far.

Originally posted by leone@Apr 21 2006, 03:23 PM
"10 days.." :blink: It took me about 6 months to get that far.
500 posts? No, it didn't ... well, you actually hung out but didn't start posting a whole lot until a couple years ago, is that right?

I hung around upstairs for the first few months. :)

Originally posted by leone@Apr 21 2006, 03:32 PM
I hung around upstairs for the first few months. :)
Well, we are so glad that you found your way to the basement. :) Where would we be without our agent L?

Back